Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#9857 - 04/13/04 08:57 PM Questions and Comments for Victoria
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have questions regarding this resort? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Victoria", "Kudos; Journal - Victoria", or Kudos; Photos - Victoria". This will make it easy to search this thread to find the questions and answers or respective kudos. Be sure to give us the username for your thank you.

#54473 - 04/07/14 12:57 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
allenke Offline

Loc: Oregon
Adult Only Swim Time Going Away

For those interested in keeping an Adult Only Swim time for the first and last hour at our Worldmark Resorts, please email the Board members letting them know you would like to keep it. Apparently it has been decided that this is to be removed at all resorts. It has not been implemented yet, so now is the time to let them know if you would like to keep it.

My wife has a bad back and really appreciates having the 1st hour of the day for Adult only as she uses the pool almost every day for her back problems. She was kicked accidentally by a kid in one of the Worldmark pools resulting in needing to have back surgery.

Families with kids have the majority of the day to utilize the pool. It is not unreasonable to have 1 hour in the morning for Adult Only.

Ken

#50460 - 07/14/13 08:55 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
PatchesPal Offline

Loc: Auburn, WA
What's up with the swimming pool repairs? How long will that be going on, and where is the alternate pool for resort guests?

#50404 - 07/02/13 05:55 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
M&L Offline

has anyone used the local charter boats to go fishing? what about bank fishing.

#49642 - 02/12/13 06:25 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: wannabetravelin]
bglhndlvr Offline

We spent a wonderful week in Victoria. We were able to get a penthouse room on the 3rd floor next to the Coastal Hotel. Gorgeous views. We found some great places to eat this trip and as always, the staff at WM Victoria are PHENOMENAL!!!

#49463 - 01/20/13 04:09 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
wannabetravelin Offline

Loc: California
To my understanding, the 'penthouse' units that aren't specified floors are on the top floor, and the 'multiple' are on the remaining floors, and the 'ground level' is on the ground level. The Queen/Twin Penthouses are in the tower closest to the wharf, and the queen/queen penthouses are in the tower closest to downtown/the empress. We enjoy the twin room, since we like to be able to see the float planes take off/land. Ask for the 2nd, 3rd or 4th floor, as some of the higher floors have the roof of the lower unit jutting out in front of them, blocking some of the view. Enjoy! We've been there 3 times and can't wait to go back!

#49223 - 12/09/12 07:54 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: WIZ WORLD]
chacokat27 Offline

Thank you very much.We are so excited.

#49009 - 11/04/12 01:02 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: chacokat27]
WIZ WORLD Offline

Loc: OR - Oregon
For those who want to travel by car, you can drive to Port Angeles, where the MV Coho (Black Ball Ferry Line) www.ferrytovictoria.com offers daily service up to 4 sailings a day (each way in Summer) to Victoria's Inner Harbour. The ferry takes all types of vehicles (cars,RVs and commercial) as well as walk-on passengers and bicycles (paid parking lot

Butchart Gardens Christmas display is a must see for the little one. We were there for Christmas a few years ago.

Hope you have a good trip

#48961 - 10/23/12 12:29 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
chacokat27 Offline

I will be taking a Christmas trip to Victoria with my 3 year old, sister and friend. We will be staying in a two bedroom. We are all excited about our upcoming trip. Has anyone visited Victoria in December? I am of course a little nervous about the weather because I have a toddler? Are there many things to do there in the Winter months that is near the resort? And lastly, I will be coming from Seattle does anyone know which Ferry will allow me to have my vehicle?
Thank you in advance for any assistance.

#46641 - 10/29/11 12:10 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: LeeJacko]
Bralorne1944 Offline

I live in the area and we are going to Victoria on Dec 27 2011 for a week. There ia a bus (believe Pacific Stage Lines) that you can book on the ferry from Tswwassen to Swartz Bay. Swartz Bay is isolated from commercial areas so car rental from there would be difficult. The bus (booked on ferry)would take you to downtown Victoria - and from there a short taxi ride to destination. The downtown is a nice walk from the condo along the harbour so a car rental decision could be made on arrival at your unit. Staff is very helpful. Enjoy our beautiful capital city.

#46639 - 10/28/11 12:31 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
LeeJacko Offline

I'm will be traveling from Vancouver(getting off cruise ship) and will be staying @ Victoria WM May 1 2012 for a week. Could someone tell me how far is Swartz Bay to the Timeshare(Victoria), I'm told that it is 45 minutes to Victoria WM. What is the best way getting to Victoria from Vancouver andfrom Swartz Bay to Victoria.should I rent a car? Thanks

#46450 - 09/24/11 05:33 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: Installguy2]
ranzleon Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Originally Posted By: Installguy2
Here is the text regarding liquor from the Canadian Customs Information Guide located at

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/E/pub/cp/rc4161/rc4161-03e.pdf

Alcohol

If you meet the age requirements of the province or

territory where you enter Canada, you are allowed

to bring in, free of duty and taxes, either 1.5 litres

of wine, or 1.14 litres (40 ounces) of liquor,

or 24 x 355 millilitres (12 ounces) cans or bottles

(8.5 litres) of beer or ale. Except in the Northwest

Territories and Nunavut, you can bring in more

than this free allowance of alcohol as long as the

quantities are within the limit specified by the

province or territory.

Thanks for the info, my and my wife have plans of visiting Victoria by end of the year and was thinking of their regulations on liquor.

#45028 - 04/25/11 08:52 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Victoria [Re: ]
dkirtus Offline

Loc: WA
Does anyone have information on WM Victoria, BC and if they have WIFI available in rooms/penthouse as well? I know they have computers available in the lobby, just looking for connection in the room.
Thanks.
PS: We have stayed here for several days last year in Sep and it was fantastic, had top floor penthouse suite, extremely nice and great staff. IMHO
dave

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.