Who's Online
0 registered (), 27 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Darron1, Shelley68, maggie25, Jacdo, jdidaho
43709 Registered Users
Forum Stats
43709 Members
104 Forums
1766 Topics
39037 Posts

Max Online: 156 @ 09/25/11 04:47 PM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 10633118
Coral Baja Resort Review 594387
Questions and Comments for Kihei 456182
Las Vegas Resort Review 440917
Kihei Resort Review 413586
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 325504
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 316849
Questions and Comments for Seaside 295776
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 275044
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 274316
Top Posters (30 Days)
Pstreet1 5
Traveling Alex 5
oregonlamb 4
Papa 4
HarleyLover 3
nicholasju 2
sekholm 2
sveuleman 2
Susan Inbar 2
Juanma 2
kawacym 2
BGeorge 2
vickson1810 2
Ndiolle 2
bobalou 2
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30 31
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#8898 - 04/13/04 07:16 PM Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest
Forum Hostess Offline

Administrator/Forum Host

Loc: Redmond, WA, USA
Have questions regarding this resort? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Eagle Crest", "Kudos; Journal - Eagle Crest", or "Kudos; Photos - Eagle Crest". This will make it easy to search this thread to find the questions and answers or respective kudos. Be sure to give the user name for your thank you.

#27832 - 06/17/07 07:00 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: 530Rose]
Living4Him Offline

Loc: California
I don't know if you breached any etiquette but ther is a place to post the sale or trade of credits.

After you log-in to forum scroll down to bottom of home page and you will see WM Rental Board. I've never used it but it explains how to use. I guess thats where people will look for deals. Good luck.

Edited by RondaOS (05/14/09 10:27 AM)

#27828 - 06/17/07 03:54 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: happytraveler]
530Rose Offline

I had made reservations for a week in a one bedroom suite at the Inn at Eagle Crest in July. Sleeps 4. Then I just got invited to an out of town wedding in August. I can't get enough time off work to do both. I could have cancelled the whole thing, but I want to go for the weekend. I guess you can't cancel partial reservations, and the place is totally booked, so new reservations are out of the question. I have three nights that no one will be using, July 9-11. Anyone interested? (Sisters quilt show is that weekend, and there are lots of quilting activities and classes all week. If there are any quilters out there...). You can email me at 530Rose@msn.com. I don't know if this is the appropriate place to post this, let me know if I have committed a breach of etiquette!

Edited by RondaOS (05/14/09 10:26 AM)

#27815 - 06/15/07 11:49 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: cotraveller]
happytraveler Offline

Thanks to all for the information. Didn't know about that link.

#27786 - 06/13/07 10:38 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: happytraveler]
ronkat Offline

Loc: Yakima, WA
We went from K-Falls to Eugene just to try a different way and found it much longer. HYWY 97 is shorter and a beautiful drive. It follows the Rogue River Valley which great for sight seeing.

#27781 - 06/12/07 08:36 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: happytraveler]
PattyB Offline

Loc: Oregon
I personally would go over to Klamath Falls and up Hwy. 97. That is usually the way we go just because it is a much more enjoyable drive. You could even take a break at K Falls and check out our resort there, the Running Y.

Patty

#27778 - 06/12/07 07:10 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: happytraveler]
meand5kids Offline

Loc: idaho
Happy Traveler,
Go to the resort gallery and find your resort. Near the top on the right hand side, you will see a link that says "resort brochure with driving directions". Click on that and you should be able to find everything that you need. I hope this helps.

#27777 - 06/12/07 07:05 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: happytraveler]
cotraveller Offline

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: happytraveler
We will be going to Eagle Crest in July. It used to be that when you made a reservation you would receive a packet with information about the resort, places to stop along the way, where to buy groceries, etc. I guess this is no longer done since we have not received anything recently.

That information used to be sent along with the comfirmation you received in the mail. Now most confirmations are via email. The information is still available in the resorts section for each resort as the "Resort Brochure with Driving Directions" link.

Here's a direct link to the Eagle Crest information. I hope this helps. I haven't been to Eagle Crest so I can't give you more specific directions.

http://www.worldmarktheclub.com/resorts/ec/pdfs/brochure.pdf

#27775 - 06/12/07 06:17 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Forum Hostess]
happytraveler Offline

We will be going to Eagle Crest in July. It used to be that when you made a reservation you would receive a packet with information about the resort, places to stop along the way, where to buy groceries, etc. I guess this is no longer done since we have not received anything recently.

My question is what is the best way to get to Eagle Crest from the San Francisco Bay Area? We will be traveling to the Oregon border via Hwy 5, but do we go toward Klamath Falls or is it shorter to go through Eugene?

We would appreciate any help you can give us. Thank you.

#27232 - 05/14/07 12:26 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Forum Hostess]
tilder Offline

Loc: utah
We stayed at Eagle Ridge 2007. And loved it.. Very spacious rooms, nice tub in the Master Room, and right on the golf course. However there is a distance to get to the pool/spa and it is shared with the community of homes. (not sure if I liked that idea) We did use the hot tub 1 of our 2 nights.
Nice places to walk around or bike..

#27196 - 05/10/07 09:36 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: PattyB]
Tasmania2005 Offline

Loc: Kern County, California, USA
Thank you! ronkat and Patty B

#27192 - 05/10/07 03:08 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Tasmania2005]
PattyB Offline

There are 3 golf courses at Eagles Crest and 1 at Running Y. Both also have a putting course which is fun to do with the family. Sisters is a fun town to bum around it you like that sort of thing. Running Y is actually located on the upper part of Klamath Lake, the largest natural lake in Oregon. This area of the lake is called Upper Klamath Lake and Lower Klamath Lake is located in California. At one time they were connected but no longer are. A trip to Crater Lake is a must. You can take a boat trip out to Wizard Island, a small cinder cone in the middle of the lake. You may also want to stop at Lake of the Woods, which is like a step back into the 40's with rustic lodge, cabins and store. There are also lava tubes that you can hike into outside of K Falls.

Patty

Edited by PattyB (05/10/07 04:27 PM)

#27191 - 05/10/07 02:06 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Tasmania2005]
ronkat Offline

Loc: Yakima, WA
There are many things to do at both resorts. There are bike paths at both and they are very nice. At Eagle Crest there are float trips down the Deschuttes River and you can also fish. Also there are activities to do through the week (as with RunningY).

At RunningY there is a small lake that you can rent row boats and can fish. Also there are bike rentals (at both)if you don't bring your own bikes. Both have game rooms, pools and spas. The temperatures can be in the 80's and 90's in June and July with warmer temps at RunningY.

#27183 - 05/10/07 03:24 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: PattyB]
Tasmania2005 Offline

Loc: Kern County, California, USA
Hi! This is my first post and I hope I am doing this correctly. My family and I will be going to Eagle Crest and Klamath Falls in June and July of 2007, I would like to know, what is there to do at both resorts and how is the weather at that time of year? How is the 4th of July celebrated in Klamath Falls? Thank you!

#27027 - 04/28/07 08:11 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: PattyB]
jmwilkstr Offline

Loc: Spokane, WA.
Thanks Patty!

#27005 - 04/27/07 06:50 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: jmwilkstr]
PattyB Offline

All of the WM chalets do have hot tubs.

#27004 - 04/27/07 04:57 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Forum Hostess]
jmwilkstr Offline

Loc: Spokane, WA.
Can anyone tell me if ALL the chalet's have hot tubs?

#26995 - 04/27/07 04:17 AM Re: 2 Bedroom Room at the Inn [Re: dawno]
rmnharsh Offline

We have stayed several times at Eagle Crest and really love the facilities and staff. The Inn, is a large hotel with
Worldmark units mixed with another facility. All the room enter off the hallways. The "non-Inn" units are more like duplex appartments. They tend to be much quieter with easier parking...but they do not have elevators.

Eagle Crest has some of the nicest amenities throughtout The Club. Enjoy

#26875 - 04/16/07 03:39 PM 2 Bedroom Room at the Inn [Re: Forum Hostess]
dawno Offline

We are new to WorldMark and just booked a weekend trip at Eagle Crest. I really want to know/see what the 2-bdrm room in the Inn looks like. Are all the views good? Any information you can give me about this room would be appreciated. I don't want any surprises when we get there especially because it's our first trip.

#26836 - 04/14/07 09:31 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Content]
PattyB Offline

I have a group of girl friends who are also grandmas and have spent a night or two over at Eagle Crest but also at a friends house near Sisters. Of course a day of shopping Sisters and having lunch in town is a must. We usually hit Tumalo Feed Company for dinner one night. Bike riding, swimming, the putting course is fun whether you golf or not. Of course just soaking in the hot tub, visiting, and maybe even a good movie. Under the Tuscan Sun? You can't help but have a good time over there.

Patty

#26831 - 04/14/07 06:08 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Forum Hostess]
Content Offline

Loc: Washington
All the ladies of my generation from our family are joining at Eagle Crest for a 3 night pajama party early October. I expect to be shown to a villa with the hot tub; but I was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions for things to do that time of year, to entertain 7 grandmas; all pretty active ladies.

#26661 - 04/02/07 12:50 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Aarbee]
oldcoach Offline

I was wondering that, too, There might not be much difference but it would be nice to know if there IS a difference, period. Can I throw out just a general question, here? Is there any place to "go" to find out clear differences and/ or descriptions, including maybe where they are within larger resorts, of various unit types at (maybe all of) our resorts? It might be a big help both in making the resevation that best suits your needs, and also in heading-off problems with unhappy owners getting a unit unlike what they expected. Admittedly, there may be something in place like that already, and I just don't know about it. Happy trails!..... the Ol' Coach

#26326 - 03/13/07 06:46 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: cougfans]
moose67 Offline

Hello,

I have been doing this for 5 years now and it has been great. The process is very easy and it does cost a $35 dollar fee to exchange this. The points must also be used within a year of the exchange date.

#26227 - 03/03/07 10:06 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: roadsister]
cougfans Offline

Thanks for the heads up on the credit exchanges - I expected that may be the case.

#26225 - 03/03/07 02:41 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: cougfans]
roadsister Offline

This credit exchange program is not a right and can be eliminated at any point in time. Just an FYI

#26219 - 03/03/07 10:48 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Forum Hostess]
cougfans Offline

I have been a W-mark owner for about 10 years and think it is great. I am considering buying a week on the secondary market at Eagle Crest with the plan to vacation at Eagle Crest some years and convert it to W-mark points some years. I have been told that is possible but am interested in hearing about anyone's experience with converting these units to W-mark points. How much hassle is it, how likely is this opportunity to continue in the future, etc?

#25891 - 02/12/07 11:43 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: PattyB]
PattyB Offline

I am adding more to my own reply about the spa tub and jetted tubs. The more I thought about it, I think when they say spa tub they mean a spa tub that is larger and sits alone and the bathroom has a seperate shower. A jetted tub is a combination tub and shower. We like both the Ealge Crest side and the Ridge side of the resort.

Patty

#25886 - 02/12/07 04:42 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: dmtkconnolly]
PattyB Offline

A 3 bedroom with spa tub is a condo and not a chalet and the spa tub is in the master bedroom. There are more than one type of 3 bedroom units at Eagle Crest. We have stayed in 2 different 3 bd.units with different floor plans. Both were very large. You confirmation will say chalet with hot tub on the deck if it is a chalet. I am just guessing but the difference between spa tub and jetted tub may be the size. Some of the units have huge spa tubs while others have a smaller jetted tub.

Patty

#25882 - 02/12/07 02:52 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest [Re: Forum Hostess]
dmtkconnolly Offline

I read through this topic but didn't see my answer so here goes :-)
I just booked a "3 Bedroom with Spa Tub". Is that considered the chalet with the spa tub on the deck? I noticed that other units said they had a "jetted tub" which I assume is the kind in the bathroom, right? Or is there no difference between the spa and jetted tubs?

I thought there used to be more information on the room types somewhere? Maybe that's only in my owner book.

Also - am I the only one that doesn't have Eagle Crest in the pull down list of resorts on the Vacation Planning page? I put in my date ranges and under "Select a Resort", all the Oregon ones are there except Eagle Crest. Or am I going crazy!

Thanks for your time!

#8941 - 09/20/06 08:16 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest
Aarbee Offline

Loc: Washington
Quote:

Question:
Does anybody know the difference between the 1 Bdrm hotel suite and the 1 Bdrm in the Inn

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I don't know about the 1 bedroom Inn but we have stayed in the 1 bedroom suite. It has a separate bedroom and living room with a kitchente. No oven. I hope this helps.

#8940 - 09/17/06 11:11 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Eagle Crest
uoviking Offline

Loc: Western Oregon
Question:
Does anybody know the difference between the 1 Bdrm hotel suite and the 1 Bdrm in the Inn

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  TinaOS 

� 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark� is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.