Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#8731 - 04/13/04 07:01 PM Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have a question regarding these resorts? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Tahoe I, II & III", "Kudos: Journal - Tahoe I, II, & III", or "Kudos; Photos - Tahoe I, II, & III". This will make it easy to search this thread to find the questions and answers or the respective kudos. Be sure to give us the username for your thank you.

#57442 - 01/16/17 02:45 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: bthorman]
markhenney Offline

I can't link any photos but if you add an email to your profile I can send them to you.

Anaheim, Las Vegas, Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Lake Tahoe, Melbourne, Torquay, Perth, Fiji, and 9 resorts between Port Douglas and Sydney

#57439 - 01/16/17 06:11 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: markhenney]
bthorman Offline

Loc: San Francisco Area
Thank you! That would be lovely.

#57438 - 01/15/17 11:03 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: bthorman]
markhenney Offline

Most of the families with little kids we saw at Tahoe I were playing and sledding on the hills at the side and the back of the resort, although if you went too far you would probably sled into some other resort's back yard. As far as snow-shoeing goes, I imagine there are trails heading out amongst the trees from both Stagecoach and Boulder car parks. (I can send you some photos from the resort from January 2016)

Edited by markhenney (01/15/17 11:03 PM)

Anaheim, Las Vegas, Victoria, Vancouver, Whistler, Lake Tahoe, Melbourne, Torquay, Perth, Fiji, and 9 resorts between Port Douglas and Sydney

#57437 - 01/15/17 12:14 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: markhenney]
bthorman Offline

Can you tell me if there are slopes nearby for kids to sled down? My grandson's will be 2 and 4 years old and won't be walking too far. None of us ski, so sledding, making snow men, and snow shoeing will be our primary snow activities :-)

South Lake had slopes just outside the back of our condo.

#57435 - 01/15/17 09:06 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: markhenney]
bthorman Offline

Thank you! That helps.

#57432 - 01/14/17 06:49 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: bthorman]
markhenney Offline

Tahoe III is the entire complex (all of the buildings) that is on Tramway Drive between Bonnie Drive and Jack Drive (I am looking on google maps). It is diagonally opposite the Tramway Market.

Tahoe II is further along Tramway Drive, near the intersection of Quaking Aspen Lane.

Tahoe I is a fair way further along Tramway Drive and is actually in Wells Fargo Lane. On google it is marked as Tahoe Summit Village. The Tahoe Summit Village has about 4 buildings, of which 1 is Worldmark owned.

If you look on google street view, you can catch the Worldmark signs at the front of each.

I stayed at the Tahoe Summit Village in January 2016 for a few weeks but was staying in a RCI exchange (Geo Timeshare) as I booked too late to get into the Worldmark properties.

There are free shuttle buses travelling past all three complexes taking you to the chairlifts. If you need any more information don't hesistate to contact. I'm heading to Tahoe I in about 10 days.

#57428 - 01/14/17 06:55 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: markhenney]
bthorman Offline

Not really. One person said that Tahoe III is near the lobby, but hard to tell by the site map.

#57427 - 01/13/17 05:19 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: bthorman]
markhenney Offline

Hi, did you get your answer about Tahoe I, II & III

#57352 - 11/28/16 06:20 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: Forum Host]
bthorman Offline

I've just booked a 3 bedroom with jetted tub in Tahoe I for the last week of Dec 2017. It's difficult to tell by the site map or descriptions how you get from check-in in Tahoe III to Tahoe I which is supposed to be 1 mile away. Is it a mile farther up or down the hill?

#56204 - 08/16/15 04:39 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: Forum Host]
GilbertMontanez Offline

I am looking for reviews About Tahoe I, II and III. I have a 2 bedroom w/jetted tub booked in February. I am looking for recent comments on this resort, most are a year old. Thank you

Edited by GilbertMontanez (08/17/15 04:22 PM)

#56096 - 07/03/15 07:46 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: bthorman]
NWHairGal Offline

Thank you! It does!

#56087 - 07/01/15 07:05 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: NWHairGal]
bthorman Offline

WM South Shore and Wyndham South Shore are different resorts than WM Lake Tahoe. This resort has 3 phases I, II and III. They are at different levels up the slope and have different unit configurations. Hope that helps. All the resorts should be described here http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/wyndham/worldmark_directory1415/

#56086 - 07/01/15 06:58 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: Forum Host]
NWHairGal Offline

So I'm trying to book Tahoe but am not sure which one is I, II, or III. On the Resort Gallery they are labeled Worldmark Lake Tahoe, Worldmark South Shore, and Wyndham South Shore. But when booking online they are not clarified. When booking is Lake Tahoe the 1? WM South Shore the 2, and Wyndham South Shore 3????

#54664 - 05/19/14 09:34 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: ]
frankelly Offline

Loc: California,USA
[size:17pt]FOR SALE: We have 4 weeks available 6/30/14 to check-out 7/29/14 at Nevada-Lake Tahoe III for up to 6 occupants. Unit is 2 bedroom, queen in master, twins or queen in second bedroom, sleeper sofa in living area, which we would like to sell. Please submit best offer. This offer will be withdrawn 5/30/14. [color:#FF0000]Respond to franchittende92@hotmail.com[/color]
[/size]

#50869 - 09/22/13 03:23 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: ]
JRPaulsen Offline

Loc: Oregon
My husband and I will be staying in Tahoe III Feb., 2014...reserved it quite some time ago. It was about the only space available at the time. I'm curious about whether or not it will have a nice view...seems like I recall reading there wasn't much view from the condos up there for some reason. I looked at the site map, but it doesn't list which buildings are I, II and III. Would really like to get a feel for where we will be situated on the property if anyone has info to share. Thanks!

JR, Oregon

Running Y Ranch, Angels Camp, Oceanside, Eagle Crest, Depoe Bay, Clear Lake, Reno, Seaside, Schooner Landing, Indio, Kihei, South Shore Lake Tahoe, Tahoe III

#49678 - 02/17/13 10:55 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: ]
Carlos Hanson Offline

Does anyone have pictures they can post or email to me of the inside/outside of Tahoe II. We've stayed at South Shore, Tahoe 1 & 3; never at Tahoe 2. Any pics would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

#49293 - 12/26/12 06:25 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: rgarcia92]
DLTL Offline

I agree on deleting old posts. I think 3-4 years would be plenty. Most info after that is outdated anyway.
We will be staying at Tahoe II in August 2013....besides the dinner boat any suggestions on things we should do. We are fairly fit for 55. Thanks for any suggestions. smile

#49063 - 11/15/12 07:39 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: asish99]
rgarcia92 Offline

Loc: Maryland
I AGREE!!!

#49062 - 11/15/12 07:35 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: ]
rgarcia92 Offline

I have family staying at Tahoe III during the first week of April 2013. How far is the complex from Heavenly or Kirkwood? Is there a map available that shows the WM complex and the surrounding resorts. That would be helpful.

How far are the closest restaurants? I think I read about a small town nearby with restaurants and stores?

Is it necessary to keep all these posts going back so many years? I think it would be best to at least display everything for every resort with the latest posts on top. Like the IRS, I think you should lop them off after 7 years wink
Thank you.

#49061 - 11/15/12 07:05 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: vegan73]
rgarcia92 Offline

Did you ever get any replies? I have family staying at Tahoe III in April. They want to know how far all the ski resorts are from Tahoe III like Kirkwood or Heavenly. Are there restaurants near by?

thank you.

#48700 - 09/15/12 10:28 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: ]
vegan73 Offline

Loc: West Coast
We are planning to go up to Tahoe next winter - 2013 - between Christmas and New Years and I'd love ANY info I can get on which resort is best for a family of seven. Our kids will be 17, 14, 14, 13, and 8. We all love to ski/snowboard and hang out in the pool. We need a large unit with LOTS of space and a resort with as many amenities as possible. TIA!

#44162 - 01/22/11 12:34 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Tahoe I, II & III [Re: jyoung2856]
tbird Offline

You can buy discount lift tickets for Heavenly Valley online through Heavenly Valley's website or CheapTickets.com. You save $10 per lift ticket. If you order through Heavenly Valley's website, you must wait 7 days for the lift tickets to be mailed to you. Cheaptickets.com allows you to print out your voucher at home and then take it to the guest services window to obtain your actual lift ticket. We just returned yesterday and had a great time.

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.