Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#7512 - 04/13/04 04:06 PM Questions and Comments for Windsor
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have a questions regarding this resort? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Windsor", "Kudos; Journal - Windsor", or "Kudos; Photos - Windsor". This will make it easy to search this thread to fund the questions and answers or the respective kudos. Be sure to give us the username for your thank you.

#55759 - 03/31/15 07:57 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Windsor [Re: Icc5]
teramiabullfrog Offline

Loc: CA
I combined my experiences at both Windsor and Pismo in order to point out the injustices, rudeness, and unprofessionalism being done by resort staff, to long time WM Resort owners; hopefully, WM management will see these comments and do something about upgrading their resort staff professionalism.

#55747 - 03/28/15 12:50 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Windsor [Re: Forum Host]
Icc5 Offline

Loc: Cupertino, California
What does Pismo have to do with Windser?

#55746 - 03/27/15 10:56 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Windsor [Re: teramiabullfrog]
teramiabullfrog Offline

Almost two years have passed since I first posted this complaint, and no "replies" or "comments" were made; however, we experienced another situation that needs correcting, at Pismo Beach WM Resort. I made reservations for my wife and I in Pismo for our 45th wedding anniversary, and reservations at the ocean-view restaurant above and alongside the WM units. We arrived early on check-in day, a Friday 3/20 and the SeaVenture Hotel Staff (who you check-in with if you're staying at WM, unlike any other WM check-in that we've experienced at the 100+ WM Resorts we've stayed), they gave us a key-card to the jacuzzi area so we could eat our lunch at one of the outdoor umbrella tables. While we were sitting there waiting for our room to be readied, a family staying in one of the downstairs units was loading up their car getting ready to leave (there were five people in the family, in the all one bedroom unit Resort), and when the last person came out of the room, the father of the group, he came out with a dog following him. This was very upsetting, especially to my wife, because she is extremely allergic to dog fur/hair, and she is recovering from a major surgery, where as germ free an environment as possible is the general rule. When we bought into WM one of our main considerations, and one of the reasons we decided to invest in WM, was because of the no pet policy. I went back into the Sea View Hotel lobby, and asked if I could fill out the paper-work to register, and I would be back later in the evening to pick-up the keys. The staff allowed me to do this, and I was able to find out the room number of the unit that was assigned to us, for Fri. night and our anniversary night on Sat. - the room the dog stayed in, 110 was the one assigned to us. My wife was extremely upset and would not stay there, I had to make other arrangements to stay with family members 30 miles away. Saturday morning I drove back to Pismo and got the key-card for the unit and went inside and I did find what appeared to be dog fur on the bed quilt and on the living room area couch. We did not stay at the WM, we believe we should be refunded the credits, and the other WM charges, and the response we got back from WM (guest relations) was I didn't complain to the SeaVenture Hotel registration desk staff, so no refund will be given. Anyone else feel this is an injustice?

Edited by teramiabullfrog (03/27/15 11:07 AM)
Edit Reason: correct spelling

#55745 - 03/27/15 10:23 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Windsor [Re: Forum Host]
teramiabullfrog Offline

I'm surprised nobody has posted a comment about the passing-on of a friend of many Windsor Resort guests, local Windsor legend, Farmer Vic, who's farm is located directly across the road, south in front of the Resort check-in. Our family always made the walk across the road to the gate entrance to Farmer Vic's farm, which was the grazing lands and home to Brahma Bulls, a herd of sheep, emu, geese, ducks, and a variety of migratory and permanently local wild birds. Farmer Vic would back his pick-up to the gate and greet who-ever stopped in his drive-way to view the animals, and he would also unload the bags of bread rolls, to any child in the group who wanted to feed the Brahmas with their 12 inch black tongues (the Brahmas not the children's), or the Emus, or the entire flock of sheep, or the ducks or geese, who all arrived about the same time Farmer Vic arrived. He passed-away several months ago and the Windsor staff informed me there was a funeral procession, from his farm to the cemetery of over 30 miles. He became a must stop-for-a-chat to many Windsor Resort guests, especially those traveling with young children. RIP Farmer Vic, your hospitality and generosity will always be remembered and shared ...

Edited by teramiabullfrog (03/29/15 08:36 AM)
Edit Reason: correct spelling

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.