I have stayed at the resort for a small week. Resort was nice, but there were too many negatives to go with it.
1. For one thing the bedroom was too small. To get to the other side of the bed, you practically had to watch the wall in case it scraped against your clothes.
2. The attitude of the staff is Extremely unprofessional. We have stayed at other Worldmark resorts but this is the only one where they have hired the kind of people who wont even return your call without getting a credit card number out of you (!!!). I dont think the rest of California is this greedy.
3. The resort is NOT 5 minutes walk from the water as claimed, it is more like 15 or 20 minutes. There is another apartment complex between the resort and the beach which is actually grey (hey what happened to the white sandy beaches of California? Did they dump toxic waste on this beach or something?)
4. California Residency Tax.... Yes you will have to pay EXTRA for that. Need I say more?
5. Everything at the grocery store is almost 75% more in price than the rest of the USA, even the rest of California. There is an extra tax on Coca Cola..!!!!! (Is that considered to be a luxury item or something?!?!)