Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
salmcnay, jmazza2665, Meloney, NWolf, CANFAM
48804 Registered Users
Forum Stats
48,804 Members
128 Forums
1,399 Topics
6,501 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 17,151,856
Coral Baja Resort Review 985,570
Las Vegas Resort Review 736,749
Questions and Comments for Kihei 600,094
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 595,266
Kihei Resort Review 561,169
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 458,842
Questions and Comments for Seaside 411,719
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 362,327
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 361,764
Top Posters (30 Days)
kwaoyeh 4
lyndapdx 2
TheBayAreaOwner 2
doc17 2
Scottie 2
samtre 1
kell 1
PChan 1
CarlMunzke 1
lbvent13 1
SunnyC 1
surfer1966 1
jsalamanca 1
July
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#15600 - 05/04/05 01:02 PM Exchange and Associate/Affiliate Resorts
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

[b]This is for those of you who have exchanged your WM credits for exchange or associate/affiliate resort locations. Share where you went and what it was like.

Happy travels!

Forum Hostess

Edited by Administrator (04/23/15 02:20 PM)

#44637 - 03/13/11 10:55 AM Re: Exchange and Associate/Affiliate Resorts [Re: ]
oldcoach Offline

All, we recently spent 4 days at Wyndham Nashville. Had a ball. While pretty seriously affected in the big flood May of last year, there is NO evidence of it now. Talking with staff folks (ALL very polite, helpful, courteous, and professional), that must have been an awful time. A clear impression on me was that they are VERY proud of their "area" as a whole, and of their/our WYN/WM resort. The place is quite large, has very nice landscaping/ lawn/ pool/ playground stuff, and "open" areas. The resort is VERY close to the Grand Ole Opry theater and Resort Hotel complex (appx 5 mins). Go see BOTH. Also, MUST DO-- (did I say MUST DO?) the "backstage" tour of the theater!! The Grand Ole Opry live show is also great- we saw it (had great seats- purchased well in advance). Also, "just go and walk around" inside of the Resort/Hotel complex. Sounds strange-- but it is INCREDIBLE! We also went to the Hermitage (Andrew Jackson's home), and really thought that was fascinating. Also went to the Ryman Auditorium (definetly upgrade to the "backstage tour" (only $4 more PP). You can "feel" the history of the place. Loved it. Couldn't go to Nashville without going to the Country Music Hall of Fame. Lots-- LOTS-- of stuff to see. Overall, we enjoyed it- wife moreso than I, I think. These four attractions (and many others) are available via an "All- Access Pass" ($50PP -- you pick any 4 you want to do). Save a good chunk of $$$ and get the pass if you have the time. Spent 2 diff. afternoon/ evenings walking "up & down" Broadway in downtown Nashville. This area is just blocks & blocks of "live music" bars and restaurants and shops. The area has its own "electricity and vibe". Up & coming ( and sometimes established!) country stars perform at these places from about noon (to whenver) EVERY SINGLE DAY. Rarely (if ever)a cover charge. Craig Campbell popped in & sang at one joint, Thompson Square, another. Both acts are rising stars-- with top singles out now. Zach Brown was in the audience one show. Got great, close-up pics with and of several country stars! MUST GO THERE!!!! Great trip, the resort is in a very good, convenient location (and in GREAT shape itself), much to see & do. Lastly, we never met or talked with (and there were many!) a single person who wasn't VERY polite, courteous, and helpful. A return trip to this resort-- (and Nashville itself)-- is a DEFINITE. the Ol' Coach.

#44634 - 03/12/11 04:06 PM Re: WM - Exchange Vacations [Re: cotraveller]
kcaldwell Offline

Loc: Idaho
Hi,

I must start by saying I love the forum. It has helped us so many times when going to a new palce. My wife and I booked Vallarta Torres for the end of this month and wanted to know if anyone has a recent report of this resort? I read all the posts and replies and got a little bit, but I really trust WM owners and their experiences before heading to new waters. We are interested in snorkeling, fishing, fresh seafood and "must see" sites. Also wanted to know if I should booked a taxi ahead of time (we do when we go to Cabo). Any info will be greatly appreciated.

#44264 - 01/31/11 08:43 PM Re: Exchange and Associate/Affiliate Resorts [Re: Myrna]
jcharles Offline

Dollywood. One of my favorite spots on the entire planet! I've never been in the Fall, but I've been told the tree colors rival the New England states. As far as booking Wyndham resorts - I think every resort is different. The one thing I'm pretty sure about is that you won't be able to book it until 10 months before your arrival. We have stayed at the Smoky Mountain Wyndham - it is very comparable to any WorldMark resorts. You might also want to do and RCI exchange. Good Luck!

#44254 - 01/30/11 09:29 PM Re: Exchange and Associate/Affiliate Resorts [Re: LOTES]
Myrna Offline

Loc: NW Washington
Me too old friend!

Trying to figure out the maze of booking a Wyndham resort for Sept of 2012. Heading to Memphis & Nashville and then Dollywood for our 50th anniversary. Have got to learn how this works or we will be motelling it.
Hope you are well.

Myrna

Been to:11 lovely WM resorts

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.