Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
grandpagolf55, markie, dianabarger, Jonker, DaphneDawn
47008 Registered Users
Forum Stats
47,008 Members
120 Forums
1,309 Topics
5,712 Posts

Max Online: 156 @ 09/25/11 04:47 PM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 15,324,884
Coral Baja Resort Review 842,809
Las Vegas Resort Review 640,537
Questions and Comments for Kihei 535,788
Kihei Resort Review 513,061
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 480,428
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 416,968
Questions and Comments for Seaside 396,112
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 332,109
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 324,647
Top Posters (30 Days)
KrisComm 9
kare 5
USMC 2
DangerBob 2
Sheldon_WM 2
bthorman 2
Pabpby 2
TJman 1
BradK 1
Maynard503 1
McCormicks 1
bullow 1
justforfun 1
millerid 1
wemolohtrab 1
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#7490 - 04/13/04 04:01 PM Questions and Comment for Pismo Beach
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have questions regarding this resort? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Pismo Beach", "Kudos; Journal - Pismo Beach", of "Kudos; Photos - Pismo Beach". This will make it easy to search this thread ti find the questions and answers or the respective kudos. Be sure to give us the user name for your thank you.

#57766 - 06/21/17 03:20 PM Re: Questions and Comment for Pismo Beach [Re: Forum Host]
KimHim Offline

Hi,

I was able to get Pismo Beach for New Year weekend. I called the place and they said that Pismo beach only has fireworks during 4th of July.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience - what's there to do for the new years with family? Please let me know. Thank you.

#55742 - 03/25/15 07:54 AM Re: Questions and Comment for Pismo Beach [Re: LOTES]
teramiabullfrog Offline

Loc: CA
Thank you for your concern and your comments; unfortunately, WM Guest Services sent back a rather rude and opinionated response, which I will be dealing with today.

#55741 - 03/25/15 06:34 AM Re: Questions and Comment for Pismo Beach [Re: teramiabullfrog]
LOTES Offline

Originally Posted By: teramiabullfrog
I did write down the license plate number of the car the people with the dog got into (they also had five people staying in the 1 BD unit). We're probably going to have to try and find another place to stay? Any suggestions on how we should handle this situation, should I contact WM management and report the license plate number? And, should we be refunded our credits for our scheduled two nights stay, which we're now not going to be able to do? This is a big disappointment to us.
teramiabullfrog,

So sorry to read of the unanticipated situation disrupting your celebration. I hope WM Owner Services was able to work through the problem with you for a reasonable resolution? Congratulations to you both on the 45th Anniversary and wishing your wife a stable recovery.

#55728 - 03/20/15 03:37 PM Re: Questions and Comment for Pismo Beach [Re: Forum Host]
teramiabullfrog Offline

Loc: CA
"QUESTIONS - PISMO BEACH" My wife and I are (were?) looking forward to a two night stay at the Pismo Beach WM, for our 45th anniversary celebration. We booked reservations for the restaurant, which is part of the hotel that's associated with the WM (you check in at a hotel desk, not at an exclusive WM style reservation check-in). My wife is recovering from a major surgery and requires extreme cleanliness and sanitation where we stay, which WM has always "seemed" to provide us at the other resorts we've stayed; however, while waiting for the room to become ready on the day of check-in we were eating lunch at one of the jacuzzi area tables at the Pismo Beach Resort and noticed a family packing up and getting ready to check out of one of the downstairs rooms, and they came out of the room with a dog. One of our main considerations we had, when we bought into WM, was the "no pets" policy, my wife is extremely allergic to dogs (and now, with her recovery process happening after surgery, the "allergy possibilities" because a dog was staying in the same room they have us scheduled to check into, causes our entire anniversary plans to be altered). I did write down the license plate number of the car the people with the dog got into (they also had five people staying in the 1 BD unit). We're probably going to have to try and find another place to stay? Any suggestions on how we should handle this situation, should I contact WM management and report the license plate number? And, should we be refunded our credits for our scheduled two nights stay, which we're now not going to be able to do? This is a big disappointment to us.

� 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark� is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.