Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#50616 - 08/14/13 08:59 AM Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review
KrisComm Offline

Have you stayed at WorldMark Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort? Here's your chance to tell other WorldMark vacationers what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you had known before you left home?

#58813 - 05/22/19 11:26 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
jicros Offline

We stayed in three 1-bedroom condos at Seventh Mountain because larger units were not available. This is becoming one of our favorite Worldmark Resorts because it is a well-run resort. The staff sent us an email prior to our arrival to give us information about the resort and to ask when we planned to check in. We requested an early check-in and were pleased to get a text from them on our arrival date to say our units were ready a few hours prior to standard check-in time. The 1-bdrm unit had a large living room, no dining table, and a mini-fridge; stovetop, no oven (but a microwave/convection oven). The hide-a-bed sofa in the living room was comfortable, and there was a closet in the hall for clothes. No washer/dryer. The resort has many amenities -- nice pool area with 2 large pools (one with mineral/salt water instead of chlorine), three jacuzzis, one kiddie pool, and a nice warm sauna. The mini-golf course was a little lumpy but still fun, and we loved the trails around the pond and to the river. The tennis and pickleball courts were in good condition. We didn't check out the horseback rides or river rafting. The free wi-fi was fast enough for me. Check-out was easy -- just load/run the dishwasher and send a text message and off we went!

#58530 - 10/16/18 09:23 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
pseitz Offline

Loc: OREGON
Great grounds & facilities. Not good for 2 adults & 2 grandchildren in a 1 bedroom unit. No dining seating--very limited kitchen. wouldn't recommend. Only 1 bathroom for 4 people.

#58218 - 03/19/18 09:31 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
rkhoffman Offline

Loc: Oregon
I believe it has been asked but was unable to find the answer. What does Fractional Room mean? smile

#57876 - 08/09/17 02:44 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
Papa Offline

We really enjoy Inn of the Seventh. Two things to be aware of: 1) The internet is not resort net (which we all know is not blazing speed, but usually dependable, and secure by nature of requiring signing in. The internet here is left over from another company who ran the resort before. The registration desk warns it's slow and a fix is in the works, but this is two years now and it's not only dog slow (sorry dogs) but kicks off four or five times an hour and you have to alternately get on the regular one for your building or the guest one for your building. It has no password which means it's NOT SECURE. That means any purchases you make could be seen by others (not nice others) on the network. Why it hasn't been fixed by now, I don't know but as a travel share member, I expect secure resort net.
2) The sound proofing between floors is almost non existent. Voices don't carry, but footsteps, running children and chairs moved on the deck or chairs tipping over inside make a huge amount of noise. So, if you have little ones who are up past 10 and still not tired because they took really long naps on the way to Bend, work on "inside walking" skills, warm baths, thanksgiving turkey and other ways to get them to crash quietly. The folks beneath you will really appreciate your efforts.

#57555 - 03/06/17 09:09 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: oldcoach]
janienbob Offline

We have not stayed at Seventh Mountain but have visited there. We go go to Eagle Crest every year for a week. There is not much difference between Eagle Crest and Eagle Ridge. Eagle Ridge is the newer development but the units I've stayed in at Eagle Crest have been updated and are just fine. Eagle Ridge has an indoor pool that is easy to get to. Golf is right close for either place. The drive to Redmond (approx. 5 miles) and to Bend (approx. 12 miles) is an easy one and there are many restaurants in both towns. if you want to ski then probably 7th Mountain would be the place to go. Hope this helps.......I can also say that WE LOVE LOVE LOVE Eagle Crest/Eagle Ridge! Hope you have a great visit.

There are really good comments about 7th Mountain. I forgot to say that we always stay (at Eagle Ridge/Eagle Crest) a two bedroom unit. they have two bathrooms, full kitchen, gas fireplace, a nice big table that can sit six or more. The master bedroom has a queen or king and a full bathroom. The second bedroom will have twin beds or a queen and a bathroom outside the bedroom. The living room will easily seat 5 or 6 people. there is also a murphy bed in the living room.

Edited by janienbob (03/06/17 09:13 PM)

#57522 - 02/23/17 08:55 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
oldcoach Offline

Hello------ Couldn't find the "list" of topics (restaurants, directions, golf, etc) for this resort. So, I'll just throw out a question and see what happens, realizing it'll probably get tossed because it is off topic of "Resort Review". Again, it's ONLY here (sorry Forum moderator (:-) because I couldn't find the "topic list". OK--- Here's the question--- (directed at those who have stayed at both, I guess)--- Which resort is better---- Eagle Crest/ Eagle Ridge, OR Seventh Mountain??? We like to just relax, eat some meals "in" (but not all), play a little golf, check out the breweries, sightsee, just goof around. OK-- which is it?????----- The Old Coach (from the "good ol' days" on the Forum).

#57364 - 12/06/16 09:18 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
Pamelake Offline

I will be staying at the Inn for the first time on Christmas night. They only had the special needs studio available - has anyone stayed there?

#57306 - 11/07/16 01:25 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
beverlyp9 Offline

Loc: Washington
I just returned home from a two-day stay at this resort, my first time there so I had no particular expectations although I'm very familiar with the Bend area. I had a one bedroom deluxe which gave me lots of space in the living room and a very generous separate bedroom. It had two bathrooms and a full kitchen with standard size stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher. It was also on the first floor so I didn't have to deal with fights of stairs, although there were two short sets of steps up from the parking lot. There were back patio's/porches off both the living room and bedroom. Everything was in perfect working order and I liked the extra touch of instant hot water for my tea, not a feature in the other resorts at which I've stayed.

There isn't much sound-proofing, so I think during the summer and winter it will be very noisy. Internet worked just fine on my phone and tablets. Didn't turn on the TV, so I can't speak to the reception. I didn't use the pools, but at least some are heated as I could see the steam. Appears to be several on-site activities and just because it is Bend, there are loads of off-site activities.

I'll be back!

#57122 - 08/08/16 09:02 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
travelbug Offline

Loc: Southern Oregon
We stayed a week here July 31-Aug 7 in a standard 1 bdrm unit, 1627. It had a mini kitchen: 2 burner cooktop, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, dishwasher and tiny under counter refrigerator with no freezer. There is an ice machine in each building. In SOME buildings there is ONE washer/dryer. $1 to wash, 50 cents to dry. The deck is nice, but if a unit sleeps 4 why are there only 2 chairs on the deck?

As others have mentioned, there is zero soundproofing between units. We were able to get the free internet on our Kindles but not the laptop. I saw people in the check-in area with laptops, we didn't try that.

The resort is very nice, gorgeous landscaping and everything is easy walking distance. Pool area is huge. We did the on-site whitewater raft trip and it was very well run, safe and lots of fun. You can access the Deschutes River Trail from the resort but it is steep downhill, recommend wearing hiking boots. An alternative is to drive a short way toward Bend to the Meadow picnic area, easy access to the river trail.

The resort is in an ideal area to enjoy all the activities in and around Bend. We'll be back next year, already have 3 units reserved for extended family.

#56848 - 05/01/16 08:10 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
jicros Offline

I decided to start posting to this forum since I have used it often to learn about the various resorts, and appreciate others' posts. We stayed in a Studio unit in April for one night. The unit was newly upgraded and looked great! The unit had all the expected Worldmark amenities, including a washer/dryer and gas fireplace. BBQs are located around the property, not on the unit's deck. The free wi-fi was greatly appreciated! The sofa bed was adequate for one night. The pool area was under maintenance construction, but the big pool was open and the water temp was perfect. We enjoyed playing miniature golf on the lumpy cloth surface. We walked the trail behind our unit and were pleased to discover that it led to a beautiful trail along a river where we saw lots of birds. The resort has many activities on-site. Things we plan to do during our next visit: tennis, pickleball, horseshoes, sauna, jacuzzi. We will also golf at the course next door which was reasonably priced and looked beautiful. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Edited by jicros (05/01/16 08:12 AM)

#56814 - 04/16/16 11:27 AM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
oestman Offline

Can anyone tell me what a Fractional bedroom is?

Edited by oestman (04/16/16 11:29 AM)

#56681 - 02/15/16 03:21 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
cllarsen451 Offline

We spent our anniversary at 7th Mountain this last October and loved it. We had a 1 bedroom that was very comfortable and roomy for us. If you are into golf, definitely check out Widgi Creek next door. We had a lot of fun playing this course. Other things to do - Mt. Bachelor is close by, as is the High Desert Museum. Bend has an Ale Trail, for those of you who like microbrews. Just keep in mind that the fireplaces are not gas, so you will need presto logs to burn in it, and there are no BBQs on the deck.

Central Oregon has lots to see and do, and we will definitely go back to this resort.

#56233 - 08/29/15 06:48 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: Papa]
jpross888 Offline

I just spoke with the front desk, regarding the washer/dryer situation. You can get laundry soap (free) from the front desk, or they will deliver to your unit. They have washers & dryers in Building 1 (units that are studio, or 2 and 3 bedroom penthouses I believe), but else-wise, you need $1 to wash and .50 to dry each load. You can get change from the front desk if you didn't happen to remember coins.

#55598 - 02/07/15 04:21 PM Re: Bend - Seventh Mountain Resort Review [Re: KrisComm]
JamieS Offline

We just stayed a week there. Great resort. Just wanted to let everyone know about a few things. There is free Wi-fi for everyone. Plus there are two computers in the lobby of the resort. Plus movies to rent for $3.00 each. Also no one had mentioned this so I thought I would...there is a steam sauna in the building next to the pools. They also have a work out facility that was clean and comfortable. With 2 each tread mills, 2 bikes and 2 eliptical and one weight machine and lots of dumb bells.
Also wanted to let you know if your interested in getting a massage go next door at Widgi Golf Resort. There is a spa there in the club house. The massage therapist is Cassidy and she is wonderful. She uses hot stones a little bit. Felt great. Best massage I have ever gotten. My fiance and I both got one from her for 90 mins each. $90 and you can get a $10 off coupon from the Concierge in the lobby of our resort or go to the website. When we checked out the golf and spa on there website it stated that women were $10 off on Wednesdays and men were $10 on Thursdays. We mentioned it to her not knowing our resort had $10 off coupons and she gave both of us $10 off. Well worth it!
Enjoyed the friendly people in town and lots of shopping areas. Beautiful place!!!

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.