Who's Online
0 registered (), 30 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
grandpagolf55, markie, dianabarger, Jonker, DaphneDawn
47008 Registered Users
Forum Stats
47,008 Members
120 Forums
1,309 Topics
5,712 Posts

Max Online: 156 @ 09/25/11 04:47 PM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 15,324,884
Coral Baja Resort Review 842,809
Las Vegas Resort Review 640,537
Questions and Comments for Kihei 535,788
Kihei Resort Review 513,061
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 480,428
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 416,968
Questions and Comments for Seaside 396,112
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 332,109
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 324,647
Top Posters (30 Days)
KrisComm 9
kare 5
USMC 2
DangerBob 2
Sheldon_WM 2
bthorman 2
Pabpby 2
TJman 1
BradK 1
Maynard503 1
McCormicks 1
bullow 1
justforfun 1
millerid 1
wemolohtrab 1
September
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#12589 - 08/17/04 02:21 PM WM San Francisco Resort Review
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have you stayed at WM San Francisco? Here's your change to tell other WorldMark owners what it's really like. How big is the pool, hot hot is the hot tub? What amenities are available at the resort? What do you wish you had known before you left home?

Edited by TinaOS (06/08/06 12:44 PM)

#57319 - 11/16/16 02:13 PM Re: WM San Francisco Resort Review [Re: Forum Host]
jpworldmark Offline

Hi, I have booked a Studio unit at SF Worldmark for Friday 11/25 checkout on Sunday 11/27. Unfortunately I need to cancel and want to offer this weekend to someone who might be interest, just a straight credit exchange, 3,650 credits.

#56678 - 02/15/16 02:01 PM Re: WM San Francisco Resort Review [Re: Forum Host]
retiredATC Offline

Loc: Phoenix
I stayed here twice so far,... about a year apart. We ended up in the same room, which was refurbished since our first visit. Nicely done! The staff is great. Don't bring a car. Instead, get a 1,3, or 7 day transit passport.

There is a 'lodging tax' of 16.25 %. Welcome to the bay area... .. ..and California.

Is WorldMark doing anything to try and get these taxes lowered or eliminated? Check out the new taxes on properties in Las Vegas, Utah, Canada, and elsewhere!!!

Edited by retiredATC (02/15/16 02:02 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#56467 - 11/26/15 11:01 AM Re: WM San Francisco Resort Review [Re: Forum Host]
bthorman Offline

Loc: San Francisco Area
We just got back from a 1 night stay here. It was our first time visiting this WM. I got the 1 bed/2 bath room on the wait list, we had tickets to the opera last night and didn't want to drive home. The room was very nice and everything was as expected in an urban/hotel WM. I was surprised to see real utensils and dishes, since everyone seemed to say they only had disposable. The only weird thing about the dishes, is no dishwasher and only a small sink. Lots of places to eat breakfast nearby, even on Thanksgiving :-) Close to Chinatown, North Beach and Union Square. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful.

The only negative was the "welcome desk" Wyndham staff. We came in and they started talking about 84 new properties which are not (and never will be) online. She could give us a form we could bring down and they'd let us know. When we asked about places for breakfast, she said that they had a complimentary breakfast downstairs. We could bring the form down and have breakfast. We told her we were not interested in a sales or update session. She tried to tell us it wasn't, but we knew better. Now I realize that she was trying to get us into the Club Pass. We'r happy with what we have and are glad we didn't go.

#55753 - 03/30/15 06:25 AM Re: WM San Francisco Resort Review [Re: Forum Host]
lauraleigh9mm Offline

We recently stayed at WorldMark San Francisco. We are owners and this was our first visit to this time share. We had reserved a studio. I knew from other reviews that the unit would be smaller than regular units. We have stayed in Seattle at the Camlin, so we were familiar with the hotel-to-timeshare conversion. That being said these units are SMALL. I would in no way call this a studio. This is a hotel unit. The room is maybe 11X11 tops. There is a mini fridge and a microwave. They give you a couple of paper plates and a coffee maker. Oddly enough there is dish soap as well. I guess they want to wash your water glasses in the bathroom sink? The room itself was recently redressed and nicely done. There is refurbishment happening at this location. We got lucky and got one of the finished rooms. We were just a couple coming for the weekend so it worked out OK for us. If you were spending a few more days, the space would start to feel really tight. Also when we checked in the “welcome package” people were really aggressive, more so than I have dealt with recently. The front desk people and the bellman were awesome. Top notch service. The location is great! Walking to Chinatown, Union Square or BART. Tons of restaurants all around and a quickie mart across the street, Walgreens a block away. I would stay here again, but if I had more than two people I would book two units.

� 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark� is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.