Who's Online
0 registered (), 39 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#12678 - 08/18/04 02:15 PM Questions and Comments - Estes Park
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have questions regarding this resort? Want to give someone kudos for their great photo album, vacation story or resorts review? Do it here. You might title your post, "Kudos - Photo Album", or "Questions - Estes Park". This will make it easy to search through the thread and find the questions and answers or respective kudos! Be sure to give the username for your thank you!

#58758 - 03/27/19 12:08 PM Estes Park [Re: Forum Host]
passportbea Offline

Loc: CA, USA
Plan on driving from Denver CO airport to Estes Park this June. Can anyone tell me about the road to get there? Is it high in elevation and are they winding roads? Not a fan of being up high and winding two lane roads...is there an alternate route?

#56745 - 03/07/16 09:53 AM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: Forum Host]
KELTNER Offline

Loc: Idaho
We are going to Estes Park later this year. My question is about the bar-b -ques. I have been told there is 1 grill for 2 units. Is this correct? I was also told there are no picnic tables around the grills which I find hard to believe. Could someone that has been there recently let me know?
Thanks

#50926 - 10/10/13 09:03 AM Re: Estes Park Flooding [Re: Tex]
ciscokid Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
Estes Park resort is open. The shops are open there are only a few that are closed. The Rocky Mountain National Park is closed until the government shutdown is over.

We are going back up in two weeks. Everything was really nice!

#50851 - 09/17/13 04:53 PM Re: Estes Park Flooding [Re: ciscokid]
Tex Offline

Loc: Texas
Check the WMWebsite. Estes Park Resort is closed till sometime in October.

Hill Country Rock Man

#50850 - 09/17/13 10:29 AM Estes Park Flooding [Re: ]
ciscokid Offline

Loc: Colorado Springs, CO
Can anyone give an update on the WorldMark Estes Park flooding situation? My wife and friends are going up there Oct 3rd and really need to know if we should plan something else.

#50847 - 09/16/13 06:44 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: ]
terry8704 Offline

How bad is the flooding? The news looks pretty bad?????

#48329 - 07/24/12 02:04 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: ]
Davek80514 Offline

Loc: Colorado, USA
The staff at Estes Park are the best. Everyone from Tammie,Tia,Amy, Andrew to Mike and Dave treated us like gold. My wife and I can not say enough good things about the staff and facilities in Estes Park. We celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary there this past week and had a great time. We had deer walk by not 30 feet from our door. We would like to thank everyone at Estes Park for their kindness.

The best thing about the people at Estes Park is that they treat everyone so well because that is the type of people they are, and not because it's their job.

#48111 - 06/28/12 02:01 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: mtngal]
terry8704 Offline

Thanks for the info. am scheduled for five nights starting Sept. 4 and hope all has settled down by then as we go on to Taos from Estes Park.

#48101 - 06/27/12 12:08 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: cotraveller]
mtngal Offline

Loc: Frazier Park, CA
It doesn't surprise me that there are such a huge number of fires. We were in Estes Park a month ago and I was amazed at how many trees were dead in the area - the bark beetle has been incredibly destructive. It wouldn't surprise me if the entire state has trouble with the smoke from all these fires, depending on which way the wind is blowing.

If Colorado is anything like around here, the area where the fire was will be more or less closed for a long while, well after there's no more hot spots. There are other hazards once the fire has cooled down (tree limbs that are rotted can fall at any time) so the restriction is logical for safety reasons. Also, the interior hot spots don't usually have much smoke - there's a fire somewhat near us that's only 95% contained today, surprising because I hadn't noticed any smoke coming up from it.

While the fires wouldn't stop me from visiting again, I would be very, very careful and be constantly aware of my surroundings.

#48081 - 06/25/12 11:53 AM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: terry8704]
cotraveller Offline

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: terry8704
What is the fire situation there?

The forest fire at Estes Park is listed as 100% contained. That does not mean it is completely out, there can be hot spots within the containment line for several days. I'm not in Estes Park, but from the news coverage in Denver it appeared that it was only 2 or 3 miles west of the WorldMark resort. Here's a link to a Denver TV station with coverage of the fire. http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/31220303/detail.html

There is another large forest fire west of Ft Collins, not that far north of Estes Park. That one is not a threat to Estes Park but depending on the wind direction some of the smoke might blow there.

As of last night there were a 13 different wildfires in Colorado. The entire state is extremely dry and the temperatures have been up also. There is a statewide fire ban on all outdoor fires.

#48076 - 06/25/12 08:09 AM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: ]
terry8704 Offline

What is the fire situation there?

#47313 - 03/03/12 05:41 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: hansenlo]
hansenlo Offline

also wondering has anyone heard of Kellis lounge? I found the phone to be disconnected, but it is still listed on "things to do" My daughter has the same name and spelling, wanted to check it out. thanks

#47312 - 03/03/12 04:18 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: timbersets]
hansenlo Offline

Oh dear, well I am hoping my daughters car will be okay driving in from the airport in Denver. I Saw on the forecast sunny and 60's the other day, but I also hear it can change dramatically day to day.

#47260 - 02/23/12 05:46 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: hansenlo]
timbersets Offline

There might not be much in Estes Park the way this year is going but there will be in the mountains around there. We just got hit with a 8 inch snowfall last night, I live in Leadville at 10,000 ft which is just about dead center of the state. Steamboat Springs has gotten record amounts of snow this year. Snow is typical into June in alot of areas in the state, it will even snow on the fourth of July.

#47238 - 02/20/12 01:16 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: hansenlo]
cotraveller Offline

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: hansenlo
wondering if anyone knows if there may be snow when I go to estes park march 10th. Is this typical of this area? I have never been to colorado.

There may or may not be snow on the ground in town, although the odds favor yes. There will be snow in Rocky Mountain National Park, just outside of town. Trail Ridge Road will be closed due to snow. Whether or not there will be any new snowfall while you are there is unpredictable.

#47234 - 02/20/12 09:33 AM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: tnorton30747]
hansenlo Offline

wondering if anyone knows if there may be snow when I go to estes park march 10th. Is this typical of this area? I have never been to colorado.

#46496 - 10/02/11 07:42 AM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: ]
tnorton30747 Offline

Just got back from a week at Estes Park Worldmark...the resort was great, staff very nice and helpful and the resort is right outside the National Park entrance and close to town. The only drawback to the entire week was the desire for more walking paths around the resort or even all the way to town as the side walk situation is sketchy at best and there is little room for walking-but the resort was beautiful and the experience for my family get together priceless!!!

Thanks Worldmark!!!

#46185 - 08/23/11 08:20 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: ]
MapBooks4U Offline

Loc: Riverside County, California
Just got back from Tahoe, was at Estes Park Aug 14 thru 17th. It rained for short spurts which was wonderful and kept it comfortable. We barbecued every night and really enjoyed the Big Thompson River behind us.

Our unit was perfect and it is such a lovely resort. My Wireless card wouldn't get signal and my smart phone only
received signal in a few places around the resort so I paid for the WorldMark internet. $4.95 a day, they also had a 7 or 10 day option or a year for $49.00. We went with the year, figured as much as we have been going to the WorldMark resorts we will get our money's worth.

Rocky Mountain National Park is fabulous. We can't wait to go back and hit the wonderful trails. We saw a moose and her calf, lots of deer, elk, wood chucks, and various other wildlife while in the park.

I am trying to take my children and boyfriend to see as many of our wonderful parks as possible, (we purchase the annual Federal Parks Pass and the California State Parks Pass, as well as boating passes for California and Lake Mead), as my philosophy is:

I earn my money in the U.S.A., I am going to spend it here to help our economy and job security for our citizens. Owning WorldMark and the 7 other timeshares I have allows my family to not only see but experience all that this great nation has to offer...not just learn about it from a book. Showing my kids where history happened is the best learning experience by far and our wonderful resorts put us close to so many significant places.

If you haven't been to Estes Park, GO!, I can't imagine there being a bad time to visit.

Diana

#45935 - 08/02/11 09:11 PM Re: Questions and Comments - Estes Park [Re: larryrgeorge]
Dornbrook Offline

Originally Posted By: larryrgeorge
We are checking in at Estes Park on July 11, 2008 and I can't find anything in the information on the resort if they now have WIFI or a computer connection in the rooms? I read in one of the monthly magazines that the resorts are adding this amenity. I just wondered if anyone knows if this has been added at Estes Park?

From what I recall, August is the rainiest, but what about end of June?

------------------------------------
wireless wpa crack
wpa wireless crack wifi wep password crack

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.