Who's Online
0 registered (), 18 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#56656 - 02/11/16 12:09 PM Presidential Suite
Dizzy Offline

I had the privilege of staying at the new WorldMark Zihuatanejo from January 23rd to February 2nd, 2016. And, to top it off, I stayed in the Presidential suite!!! I managed to get pictures of the Presidential Suite, and the Penthouse suite, but I’ll post about the other rooms in a separate post.

The Presidential is the suite with its own private plunge pool. This Suite (current occupancy is 2 ppl) should really be for at least two couples (4 ppl), as the first floor is more than capable of handling two people with the addition of a Murphy bed.

As you enter the suite, the kitchen is off to the left with everything but a conventional oven. There is no Ice Maker in the freezer, but there’s an Ice Machine on the 2nd floor, so I grabbed a big pot and filled it up for the freezer. Adjacent to the kitchen is a linen closet and the first floor full bath, including a huge walk in shower. To the right is a sofa/love seat combination facing the Armoire holding the TV and BluRay. And of course, the huge bay windows and the door leading to the patio, which has a huge concrete sofa and excellent views of the bay and the resort pool below.

Take the stone steps to the second floor and off to the left is a linen closet with a safe, a water closet (toilet), a huge walk in shower with window, two separate vanities (one on each side of the room) and in between, French doors leading out to a patio with two lounge chairs and bay views.

Turn right at the top of the stairs, and you’ve entered your Master bedroom, with a king size bed facing the bay windows, a sofa, an empty armoire for your clothes and another armoire for your TV/BluRay. On the other side of the bed is a door that leads up three steps and out to the third patio, which contains your plunge pool, two lounges, a concrete countertop with a sink (sink is not hooked up) and more excellent views.

While there is no washer and dryer, it does have air conditioning in all the main rooms. Make sure to bring mosquito repellant as they carry West Nile Virus here.

#57413 - 01/07/17 08:38 AM Re: Presidential Suite [Re: Ak47Carter24]
Kandm25 Offline

We stayed here in 2005 when it was an RCI exchange for our honeymoon. Bring your walking shoes it's at the top of a hill with fantastic views. We took the local bus from the airport. Taxis are readily available but you really need to know where the hotel is when you take a taxi. We enjoyed the local market for casual meals as cooking in the room isn't possible. It has certainly been a long time since I've been there, but do not miss saturday night down by the beach. We never ventured to Ixtapa, and never missed it. A cruise ship stopped right outside, avoid town on cruise ship days as prices double as does the crowd. Have fun, and it is HOT there. I wonder if there is a restaurant onsite now? Can't wait to hear about your trip as we are entertaining going again.

#57086 - 07/28/16 07:59 AM Re: Presidential Suite [Re: Dizzy]
Ak47Carter24 Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Hi! My boyfriend and i will be visiting in June of 2017! I have a few questions about the hotel and the area

We booked the presidential suit and we were wondering if there was anyway we can see pictures of that room and even see what the plunge pool looks like? if you do have pics can you show them or send to my email at kbkcjacobs@msn.com? The room is super important to us!

is it necessary to exchange money? If so do you exchange at the hotel?

I keep being told to be careful at night and to stay at the resort at night is this true? I have never been to Mexico and not sure if the area can be a dangerous spot!

we are staying for 7 nights at the end of June what are some good suggestions on what to do while we are there?

What is the best way to get to the hotel from the airport? are there shuttle buses at all to and from the airport or to any of the excursions?

I am so excited to be there! This will be our first trip alone since our son has been born!! smile kbkcjacobs@msn.com

#56957 - 06/03/16 01:34 PM Re: Presidential Suite [Re: Dizzy]
TheAlastro7 Offline

Appreciate the info on the Presidential suite. We are heading there this weekend! we are so excited. Would you mind sending me a list of cool things to do while we are there? My wife and 3 of our children are coming with us. They are 17, 18, and 23 years old. Any info you can provide would be great. Thanks in advance for your efforts.

TheAlastros

#56703 - 02/21/16 02:18 PM Re: Presidential Suite [Re: Dizzy]
coachwb Offline

Thanks for your tour of the room. Where are the pictures? Is the water not potable?

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.