Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#8393 - 04/13/04 05:20 PM Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have questions regarding this resort? Want to give kudos to someone for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Las Vegas", "Kudos; Journal - Las Vegas", or "Kudos; Photos - Las Vegas". This will make it easy to search this thread to find the questions and answers or the respective kudos. Be sure to give us the username for your thank you.

#48582 - 08/27/12 07:53 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: humngbrdfam]
8995st Offline

I will look into taking the shuttle next we're out there.Thanks....

#48574 - 08/25/12 06:24 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: 8995st]
humngbrdfam Offline

Loc: Oregon
FYI about airport transportation - don't take a taxi!!!!

Take the shuttle! It's only $7-8 one way!!

#48554 - 08/23/12 06:34 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
8995st Offline

Well we got back from our Las vegas trip. Stayed at the Las Vegas blvd resort 2 bedroom.What a great time.I knew what the charge from the airport would be but the taxi guy we got sure took us for a ride.I kept telling him to get OFF the expressway.Run me a few more bucks than what i wanted.Shouldn't cost anyone more than $25.00 bucks with a tip.We got a car from the resort.Very nice and friendly people and no problem. It was warm about 106 but i loved it.Everyone at the front desk was very nice and helpful.Good security and didn't have any trouble what so ever.We are going back in December.Thanks for a great time....

#48533 - 08/19/12 01:00 AM Airport transportation [Re: ]
off2fish Offline

We will be arriving at the airport with two young children and two big car seats. Any suggestions on who to contact for airport transportation would be much appreciated. We don't need a limo, but do need and want private service.

#48496 - 08/12/12 09:47 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: mike42]
dencool Offline

Totally agree with mike42 smile Just came back from Vegas and it felt like we went for a construction not a vacation. Very poor management. Front desk didn't care that construction start at 7am and quiet time is until 8am. Carpet was so dirty that crawling kids clothes were black dirty in 10 minutes. Tropicana was much better, even without lazy river smile

#48423 - 08/03/12 05:28 PM Re: Need Points for Your Upcoming Vacations? [Re: lhrh45]
jzepeda Offline

i am interested if the price is right.

#48391 - 07/31/12 04:52 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
mike42 Offline

madMy wife and me stayed at the Las Vegas Blvd. resort for a week. After we settled into our room we noticed very loud noises coming from within the building. Seems they were remodeling the entire first and second floors. Nothing was ever mentioned to us about this, though they claim memos were sent out to all owners that were staying there. Pounding and banging from 7AM until 7PM every single day. It was the worst experience we've had here. I got no satisfaction at all from the resort management. We more than likeley will not return here. Also the children pool hours are posted they are not enforced at all. They were in the pool screaming until 11PM at night.

#47949 - 06/03/12 11:30 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
PC_Julian Offline

Loc: Alaska
My family and I just returned from there, we stayed May 28 to June 2 2012 in a two-bedroom unit. The new TV's are an improvement and the pool is always nice, lazy river was closed for some reason. I have stayed here numerous times and will continue to do so, but stay away from the "Owners Update" Breakfast, it is nothing more than another Wyndham sales pitch. I will never attend another one of these. Also, the two that were trying to "sale" us on Wyndham knew nothing about WM Owner to Owner Credit Rentals, they said it could not be done, I said, "really" and left knowing they had no clue because I have rented out and rented others' credits in the past. That part tainted my otherwise great vacation. Stop the strong arm tactics for your travel-share stuff please! Most of us just want to enjoy Vegas!
Pat and Chaylee Julian
WM owners since 2003

#47875 - 05/24/12 08:07 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
butlersplace Offline

Just wanted to comment about our recent visit. We were staying on the strip with friends in a different hotel. We have this resort booked for next spring break to come with our kids so we took a $20 taxi to come check it out as we have not stayed here before. The sales desk person approached us and we said we are owners who'd like to tour a unit as we have an upcoming trip planned. They said they had no units available to show us. Now I'm sure that was not true! If I came on a time share tour we'd be looking at one. They said head outside and look around. As we did not give up that easy we went shortly after to the Check in line and after calling a security guard to give us a tour we were let in to see one. The guard was very helpful by the way. Lesson to Worldmark- I'm a paying customer already who did not appreciate sales not giving us a tour!!

That being said, the 2 bed twin unit was nice. Some new TVs were being put in when we were there. The pool areas looked great. I cannot wait to try the spa! We are still bringing our family here next Narch even though we we're dissed by the sales staff. Will I go to their meeting while we are staying there? Absolutely not! laugh

#47698 - 04/28/12 12:07 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
qlaw Offline

We just returned from 3 nights in a 3 bedroom penthouse in Building 4. Overall, we were very impressed with the resort. The staff was friendly and helpful, and quickly responded to two minor issues we had with the unit. We were rather firm in turning down the offer of the "educational" breakfast session, and they took our NO without much further discussion. We did not get the pressure others have mentioned.

Our penthouse was quite nice, but I'm not sure it's really worth the extra credits. I imagine the kitchen area was comparable to the kitchen in all other units, and I also assume the bedrooms are similarly comparable. We were in room 4401, by the way. We did have a very expansive deck, which was nice, overlooking the lazy river area. However, the living room, while quite large, was just that - large, with a lot of unused space. We had a sofa, two easy chairs, a square coffee table, and a dining table with 6 chairs. That was it. There were some bookshelf type things with a few pieces of artwork on them, but nothing to really set it apart from many of the normal 2-3 bedroom units we have stayed at in other places. We have stayed in the penthouse in Cabo, and have seen the penthouse at Indio, and both of them were far superior to the normal units one finds at those resorts. This penthouse, while spacious, was a bit disappointing in terms of what one would expect from a "penthouse". Don't get me wrong, we enjoyed it, but my guess is that we would have gotten the same enjoyment and utility out of a 2 or 3 bedroom normal unit.

All in all, I'd recommend the resort. Very nicely kept grounds, unit was clean, no huge issues, very nice staff, etc.

#47552 - 04/05/12 12:03 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: BillSyd]
Ken Messner Offline

hey, get out and away from your hotel while staying...there are great horseback riding trails in Red Rock Canyon...just 30 min by shuttle van, tours galore in the southern Nevada area...not to mention golf, tennis, pools, lake mead, Mt Charleson, valley of fire, Hoover (boulder) Dam and tours, the Grand Canyon....the best shows in the world, theme parks, and so so much more. the internet is full of what ever you are looking for... you can Rent anything in this town. Have fun.

#47550 - 04/05/12 11:58 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: kgaskell]
Ken Messner Offline

Oh My! not what I want to hear...thanks for your honesty. better stay next time. smile

#47436 - 03/20/12 07:44 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
dee22dee Offline

Can you get a shuttle from the airport to the Las Vegas Blvd. Worldmark? Which one is the best price???

Thanks

#47349 - 03/10/12 11:36 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: stellabella]
spsalt Offline

My Wife & I stayed there just this past month (Feb 2012)...some of the pools were a bit cool, but heated nonetheless. There is a Lazy River that was plenty warm even in Feburary. THe staff there are wonderful..be sure you stop by the Concierge Desk and talk to Myrna. She can get you discount tickets and plenty of local information. smile

#47323 - 03/05/12 01:35 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
stellabella Offline

Hi-I'm sure this information is out there, but I'm having trouble confirming if the pools, kiddie pool and lazy river are heated??? My assumption (and hope!) is that they are, but I want to make sure before I go making any promises to my daughter smile Thanks!!!

#47311 - 03/03/12 09:18 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
BillSyd Offline

Hi--Some of these comments concern me about this resort......I was there without my family about 16 months ago and agree with some of the cleanliness concerns/smelliness concerns for the units. Decided to take another chance and we are taking the family so what activities or destinations in the area do you recommend for kids?

Edited by BillSyd (03/03/12 09:22 AM)

#47275 - 02/27/12 04:37 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: cigars4me]
drdeleon Offline

You get one parking spot inside the building. Outside, its first come first served.

#47258 - 02/23/12 09:32 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: cigars4me]
erick825 Offline

Loc: California
Hi. We are currently at the Las Vegas Resort. Got here on Friday, Feb 17 and will be leaving tomorrow. We have a 3 bedroom unit as well. We had another couple join us on this trip and they drove as well. We had no issue with them getting an additional parking pass and they parked in the garage along with us. Considering the time your planning on coming you may experience something different, however there appears to be plenty of parking around the exterior of the buildings as well. Hope this helps.

#47217 - 02/15/12 01:28 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
cigars4me Offline

Loc: Washington
We will be there mid March for the NASCAR race and have a 3 bedroom unit. My question is we have a couple who will be driving their own car plus we will have our rental. Is this a 1 car only resort if so does anyone have suggestions on where we could park the second car? Thanks!

#45808 - 07/25/11 02:09 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: mcollier29]
orgnduck Offline

All the pools are ground level, so getting to a pool is not a problem.

25 WM Resorts and counting.

#45798 - 07/24/11 12:27 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: kgaskell]
pmjavert Offline

Loc: California
We just stayed there on 7-13 f or 2 days and had dirty linens. I called and complained and got my housekeeping token back. I also called Owner Services 1-888-648-7363 and got the name of Dave Akins, he is the VP of Resort Management. 425-498-2500. I will be calling him tomorrow. If everyone calls him, hopefully the issues will be taken care of. This is why we pay all this money for maintenance fees and housekeeping fees. This resort should be held accountable for the grounds and the units care.

#45670 - 07/11/11 08:33 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: mcollier29]
cotraveller Offline

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: mcollier29
Do you have to make any special arrangements to be on the first floor? Traveling with someone in a wheel chair for the first time. Can you push a wheel chair into any of the pools??
Been there before just never with a chair so never looked!

any responses are appreciated .. Michelle

The ground level of all of the buildings at the Las Vegas Boulevard is a parking garage. There are elevators in all of the buildings so it should not matter which floor you are on. I don't remember that there are any steps to go up or down to get to any of the three swimming pools or to the lazy river. I'm not 100% sure though, I can't say that I ever specifically looked for such access.

#45666 - 07/11/11 07:43 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
mcollier29 Offline

Do you have to make any special arrangements to be on the first floor? Traveling with someone in a wheel chair for the first time. Can you push a wheel chair into any of the pools??
Been there before just never with a chair so never looked!

any responses are appreciated .. Michelle

#45376 - 06/09/11 07:45 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
rangequeen Offline

in the penthouse units can you make the two singles a double?

Edited by RondaOS (06/11/11 07:36 AM)

#45370 - 06/09/11 09:05 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
kgaskell Offline

We stayed at the Las Vegas Blvd resort last month for a five night stay. We have stayed there quite a few times in the past and loved it. This last stay not so much. We were in building 5, and only had hot water one morning of our entire stay! The other days at best we had "luke warm" water. Everyday we had to check with front desk and they just kept saying "they were working on it". Front desk personnel were not very friendly. Our dishwasher upon arrival had water and mold in the bottom and the lower rack was broken.
Unit was not very clean and closet door knobs were either off or broken. Needless to say - VERY disappointed! For all our dollars we have spent over the last 10 years with WM-this is really a HUGE disappointment! Where are all our "maintenance" and "housekeeping" fees really going?

#45369 - 06/08/11 08:41 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: yoseth]
jadeandalex Offline

The biggest thing to Vegas is that there is sooo much to see and do outside of your hotel room that you really dont want to get a "Spendy" room becasue chances are youre not going to be in your room other than to sleep. I have been to Vegas many times and if your planning on going out to the clubs at night and seeing shows and doing things then jsut get a regular room. If youre planning on spending more time trying to MAKE BABIES then get the fancy room. Good luck and have fun.
Alex

#45340 - 06/05/11 10:00 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
yoseth Offline

well this is my official 1st time going to vegas, as an adult. my husband and i were considering on staying at the las vegas on the blvd, and getting the penthouse. was wondering if anyone had been there and it worth using all those point or just stay but not that facy per say... so help! i need to make a decision by this week.

#45226 - 05/22/11 11:41 PM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
Bsabco Offline

Did not like the pushy staff trying to get me to attend the Owners Education meeting. They even called my room at 8:00 p.m. to pester me to attend one of their meetings.

The room's screen door was stuck and would not slide. The electric grill on the deck would not heat up. The carpet in the hallway to the unit was stained in many places and needed to be deep cleaned as it looked dirty. Tried to engage one of the employees in converatation as we rode the elevator down, the person did not even respond to me at all when I ask a simple question.

Won't be going back to Las Vegas as I got the standard sorry you had a bad room, but come back and try us again after filling out a bad survey response.
You have got to be joking, if I would want to go and waste my vacation time at this resort again.

Edited by RondaOS (05/25/11 08:12 AM)

#45191 - 05/15/11 09:19 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: laurabdoll]
cotraveller Offline

Loc: Colorado
Originally Posted By: laurabdoll
Do all the 2 bedroom queens come with 2 baths?

Yes, all of the two bedroom units (queen or twin) have two baths. The 2 br units we have stayed in had a walk in shower in the master bath off the master bedroom. The second bath had a tub/shower arrangement.

#45190 - 05/15/11 08:33 AM Re: Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd [Re: ]
laurabdoll Offline

Do all the 2 bedroom queens come with 2 baths?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.