Who's Online
0 registered (), 41 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#4172 - 03/10/04 09:00 PM Coral Baja Resort Review
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have you stayed at Coral Baja? Here's your chance to tell other owners what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you had known before you left home?

#54864 - 06/29/14 03:42 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ahander]
The Brooks Offline

Loc: Cloverdale, BC Canada
Never been to Mazatlán???????

#54863 - 06/29/14 11:40 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: The Brooks]
ahander Offline

Who paid you to write promo to attend a timeshare presentation at the Mazatlan?

Edited by ahander (06/29/14 11:41 AM)

#54831 - 06/23/14 11:55 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: rkhoffman]
The Brooks Offline

Wow, that rain must been something to see! We were at Coral Baja a month ago and loved the pool area too! And like you we did have problems with smokers too. We actually had to be moved because the people in the the next room to us smoked cigars on their balcony and the smoke drifted right over to our side. Very unpleasant! And at the pool - can't see why they don't designate a smoking area. There were small children sitting right next to smokers.

#54827 - 06/23/14 06:11 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
rkhoffman Offline

Loc: Oregon

Hi ya all! We are in Coral Baja right now enjoying the sunny beautiful weather. We have had four days of hot sunny weather. On Sat 21st June a storm front moved in and it took it's time getting here. Sunday was still beautiful and so was this morning. By 12:30 this afternoon the storm arrived dumped many inches of rain on Cabo and Los Cabos. The mall in Cabo was trying to sandbag the front entrance so that all of the rivers of water off of the streets would not flood the mall entrance. The taxi ride back to Coral Baja from Cabo was interesting with all of the standing water and rivers running down the roads. It was literally flash flooding at it's best. It was kind of funny to watch everyone RUN from the rain they don't normally see. Then by 1:30 the clouds were clearing and we enjoyed another 3 hours in the sun by the pool. They played water polo and Texas Hold'em in the pool this afternoon.
We love the pool...it is in a cross shape with a hot tub on one end, a volleyball net on the second end, a kiddie pool on the third end and the Tiki Bar on the fourth end. With a big center area to gather, swim, play or float in. Love it!!!

We go home in two days and it has been a great experience and relaxing!

Our only negative is...I wish they wouldn't let people smoke around the pool because us NON-smokers can't breathe when it blows in our faces. To top it off I'm allergic to cigarette smoke, yes even second hand smoke. My throat swells and I cough uncontrollably.
smile

#54787 - 06/15/14 10:28 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
waltc Offline

Loc: Santa Clara
We just got back from spending 6 wonderful days at Coral Baja. Let me start off by saying this family vacation consisted of my wife and I (40s) and my 2 boys (8 and 6). The only thing we signed up for was the Bucanneer Queen snorkel tour because our boys our into pirates and we wanted to set sail on a pirate boat, have fun and snorkel. I highly recommend this for families ready to see the famous Cabo Arch (El Arco) snorkel at Chileno beach (my boys were scared initially but thought it was awesome), have lunch (hot dog/chips) and free bar the whole 3.5 hour tour.

Coral Baja Summary: Excellent, updated and a great place to vacation
First time for us there and read up on this forum and TripAdvisor to see what to expect.

Places/Resources we were going to use:
Cielito Lindo Ground Service: Drivers (Victor, Juan, Carlos) were very friendly, excellent smooth drivers and helpful. They always had water and Coronitas for our rides. Their Tahoes were very clean, cool and safe.

Sardina Cantina: restaurant just outside Coral Baja. Crab cakes were a huge hit! Shrimp and fish tacos were very fresh and blue and yellow chips tasted fresh.

Room summary: Excellent and updated
We stayed in a 1bd deluxe in room X02 in the main building. Bedroom had a king and a room a/c. The bed was soft/comfortable with 5 pillows (2 will be used for the murphy bed). I slept VERY well every night, but I was tired from all the fun we had everyday. Bathroom was nice. An exhaust above the toilet was a nice touch. The shower was very big (6'x4'?). I wish there was a way to get the shower to super cold (I like my showers cold). Kitchen was well stocked with the usual Worldmark style. My boys love Worldmark Murphy beds because they hideaway into the wall. Since they are young/lite they don't need a super supportive bed. The a/c for the living room/kitchen area is right above the murphy bed which I thought was not good placement. I don't want the a/c hitting me directly while sleeping. The balcony overlooked the beach, pool, Mama Mias and Papalote's. We ate dinner on the balcony twice. We spent mornings watching the sun rise, but it did get too hot in the morning. I think the building where the 2bds room would be nice to sit and have breakfast as it is angled to have shade in the morning, but the view of the pool isn't better than the main building.

Business Center: Good, glad to have free internet and printer
There were no more than myself and another person in the center at the same time. The internet was always slow, but good enough to post some pix on FB, check email and check in and print docs for our return trip home.

Fitness Center: Excellent and clean
I do crossfit and there was enough free weights and a bench which what I needed. There was a treadmills and cycles which other folks were using. Space was good.

Recreation center: Good
Foosball and pool table were in excellent shape. That was all in the rec room.

Pool: Excellent
The pool shape is a big cirle with 4 legs. One leg had a net for water volleyball. The next leg had a shallow area (10 inches for sunbathing) and easy access to the hot tub. I think there was another hot tub near Mama Mias. The next leg had a child section which was between 1-2 feet deep. The last leg was the swim up bar. The big circle and the first 10 feet of each leg is 4 feet deep. The pool is big enough to find a place to play with your kids, hang with some adults, hang with some seniors, hang with some partiers. I hung out with them all during my stay and never felt cramped.
There are bridges going over 3 of the legs which gave shade when the sun felt a bit to harsh. My boys spent hours each day having a great time in the pool.

The staff was always friendly. I greeted them (from facilities, main lobby, cleaning crews, to landscapers) with a "hola" and always received a reply back. Front desk was always very helpful. Had a problem with my main a/c and they had a team up quickly. The a/c was dripping water which my fault for hitting some buttons on the remote which caused the problem. They always called to let me know when shuttle service was ready for us (Cieltio Lindo always showed up a little early and waited on us). I had beach towels exchanged right in my room. Amanda gave us some tips on what to do/eat/get around on our stay. Jeremy did our Owner Update and my family had the best experience with him. Sorry I don't remember the staff names, I'm bad at names (Alan, Vivian, Felipe?)

The grounds were well kept. We watched the cleaning crew every morning do a wonderful job in the pool and pool area and they raked/smoothed the sand. We watched guys climb the coconut trees for trimming and keeping us safe during the day.

Please ask any questions here or send a PM (Personal Message).

My boys want to come every year. I want come again in February to catch seeing the whales.

#54723 - 06/03/14 04:46 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: 1kodiak]
The Brooks Offline

Yes it is an old problem but for new visitors it still exists. We have done a few timeshares over the years and the only bad one we have encountered was the Grand Mayan. It can be very beneficial to go to a presentation. We found out this last trip that they budget $800 US to bring you into a presentation. That includes cab and breakfast and whatever gift they promise you. We went to two this last trip and walked away with two great breakfasts in beautiful resorts, a free cab ride to Cabo instead if them bringing us back to Coral Baja and $950.00 US cash, not gift cards or dinner cruises. This paid our grocery bill and our tab at the resort plus some! Not bad for 4-5 hours of our time. A few hints - we are always up front about being Worldmark owners and tell them we are happy with our timeshare. We tell them we can only stay 2 hours as we have plans to meet friends and that gets you out on time. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!!!!

#54722 - 06/03/14 04:14 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: steeler1mws]
1kodiak Offline

Loc: puyallup wash.
steeler1mws Read back in the forums her at W M and trip advisers. All the stuff you are talking about has been talked about.Enjoy your stay.

#54718 - 06/03/14 09:19 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
steeler1mws Offline

We are currently in a Penthouse ae Coral Baja. Beautiful Resort. BUT, when you land at the airport, walk directly thru exit.Don stopfor any one inside, They are all Timeshare Salesman. I was stopped and asked what cab company I am catching. I told them and he directed me to a desk. The next thing I know, I've signed up for a presentation with Pueblo Bonito. We went to presentation. Bottomline. We continued tell the presenter we are not buying. His name was Rafael. He started by telling us we were lying about not having the money to purchase his timeshare. When he said we were lying, I told him we were not signing anything and we were ready to leave. He said if I won't sign, I will not get my gifts. I got upset and told the buyers at the next table what he said. He told me that if I didn't quiet down that I would spend 24 hours in a Mexican Jail. Then he told me that he meant I would have to sign for the gifts. Although, Pueblo Bonito is a beautiful resort, I would stay away. If you can't, I definitely would avoid Rafael. Also, be aware that the Mega Grocery Store near the resort has timeshare salesman in the store. They follow you around,they say to help you, and they do. But when you finish shopping, they are waiting for you to sign up. As I said,
the Coral Baja Resort is great. This is only our 2nd day of 13 days. I will post another email at the end of our vacation

#54667 - 05/20/14 09:13 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
The Brooks Offline

We just returned from 17 nights at the Coral Baja. It has been 6 years since our last visit. We did notice a lot of positive changes - like the new lobby with all it's amenities and the nightly entertainment which was so much fun. Nice to have a choice of what to do in the evenings.

The resort was spotless - the housekeeping and maintenance staff do an amazing job! Everyone was so friendly from the welcome drink when we arrived to the cold bottle of water to take with us when we left. Such a nice touch.

The pools were great - the hot tub could have been a bit quieter, we actually turned the jets off and listened to the waves instead of the hot tub motor!

Jello at the poolside was wonderful. She took the time to remember everyone's name and always stopped by to see how we were doing, tried to get to know everyone - when she had a free moment which wasn't every often but she still managed to get around. She kept the atmosphere at the pool fun!!!

The guys at the pool bar - amazing! So friendly and eager to please. The Mama Mia was wonderful. A bit pricey I thought, but the food was great and the staff was wonderful!

It is such a nice addition to have the Sports Bar and Stephano was so much fun. What a talented young man - we looked forward to seeing him whether it was karaoke or fiesta night - love this guy!!!!!

We can hardly wait to go back!!!!!

Edited by The Brooks (05/20/14 09:15 AM)

#54058 - 01/03/14 09:00 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
tonisimo59 Offline

Visit: 12/20/13

Beautiful view! recently refurbished!

I was never excited about staying at the Coral Baja because the pictures and comments said that the decor was dated. So I only booked 2 days there before my exchange through II came through for the Monarch Cabo Azul. If I had known the rooms were going to be that nice, I probably would not have exchanged.

First the great things about this resort:

The one bedroom deluxe room we stayed in had recently been refurbished with new warm paint, furniture, and cabinets and granite countertops. I never saw the floor tile in person before the redo, so they may even have changed that. It was a terra cotta color, but not the traditional terra cotta mexican tile. They also had new bedding on the bed. More upscale white bedding like the posh hotels instead of the printed bedspreads that are common with Worldmark rooms.

I loved the full kitchen with stove and oven. I love that Worldmark has everything you need to cook with down to complimentary spices. (they are the only timeshare that I am aware of that has this little extra.) You get the feeling that Worldmark actually expects you to cook in your room.

I loved the lanai. A table and four chairs are out there and their was a fantastic ocean-front view of the Sea of Cortez from the lanai, and thus also from inside the living area and kitchen of the unit. Every one bedroom, and 1 bedroom deluxe's would have a full ocean view as they are in the front buildings 1 and 3. Building 2 with the 2 bedroom units have no view at all, but they compensate you with your own hotub on the lanai. I prefer the view.

I loved the that internet was free in the business center for owners. We had a real estate deal that we had to deal with on vacation :-/, but we were able to print out the documents and contracts we needed at no extra charge there. Very convenient--especailly compared to the Monarch Cabo Azul that charged for each page of paper we printed.

I loved the location where the bus to take to cabo san lucas is literally across the street from this resort. Again, from the cabo azul it would have been a 15 minute walk. Also the Mega grocery store is a short walk from the resort. That was very convenient as well.

There are a lot of fun things for the kids to do there: pool table, putting green course, tennis court, and of course and large, awesome pool.

The Mama Mia resturant on site was convenient and good. prices were reasonable especially for being right on the beach.

Now the not so great things:

There is no view in the bedroom in the 1 bedroom deluxe rooms. The window faces the hallway.

There is no tub in the room. only a shower. It was on the small side, but adequate, adorned with cute mexican tile.

The bed could have been more comfortable, but was more comfortable than most Worldmark beds we have experienced.

My husband and I don't drink alchohol, so therefore don't enjoy the "party" scene. It got to be a pretty loud party scene at Mama Mia's with loud music, kareoke, etc at night. It did end at 10:00 p.m. however.

All in all I would say this would be an excellent resort if you are coming with children. Very family friendly and convenient. My daughter also noticed that there is a playground within walking distance of the resort.

#51092 - 12/08/13 11:01 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
1kodiak Offline

Loc: puyallup wash.
Just go home last night. As always lot of fun, met old friends made new ones.One thing a young couple that was with us were with us. Were on the beach out front of the resort, they both had a drink with them, A man came up to them dressed in black demanded $200.0 us for having a drink on the beach. They said NO. And said he needed to come up to the manager and they left and he took off! Just to let everyone know look out.

#51078 - 12/03/13 05:42 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
tscott Offline

Loc: california
Originally Posted By: Forum Hostess
Have you stayed at Coral Baja? Here's your chance to tell other owners what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you had known before you left home?

Am leaving today after 3 weeks(our 13th yr here), love this place. Pool is big, has kids area. Definitely take the resort shuttle to/from airport, cheaper and more reliable than taxi. Restaurants: here at Mama Mia, walk to Sardina, La Salsa,2 minutes, both have great food, not expensive. Also, $14 RT 10 minutes to Las Guacamayas our favorite, cheap and not fancy, get the marinated pork anything. Nicer and great atmosphere in town is Mi Casa. Groceries: walk to Mega, 10min, then we taxi back $5, prices as good as Walmart and closer, better selection. Fishing: have used Fiesta from Cabo for many years, go to their website(also known as Los Dorados), talk to Carlos(cell 624 12 58771). They have 9 different boats, we don't do pangas, too small. Used Fiesta 6 times this trip, got over 170# filets, no marlin by choice, mainly dorado,wahoo. We fish in Pacific out of Cabo;prefer that over around here, but ask and go where the fish are. Taxi to Cabo going up 1/1/14, now $70RT. Have your fish cooked at Mama Mia or Sardina, both have excellent sauces; charge setup fee for rice, veggies, etc, fish cooked for free. Enjoy your trip.

#51055 - 11/21/13 08:21 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
LaShan Gunnels Offline

Looking to sell 20,000 points ASAP at 0.10 per point. Please let me know if interested.

#50073 - 04/29/13 02:03 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
bubbly30 Offline

Loc: oregon
We love the Coral Baja Resort; just returned home on April 19th.
Always enjoy the wonderful staff and be sure to do the Art Walk in San Jose Del Cabo on Thursdays if you have a chance. We also found a nice Spa- Zafiro Spa in DT San Jose Del Cabo.
The owner and staff are very sweet and they have daily specials and great prices.
It is by a Banamex bank and across from the Fire Station.
(Plaza Jose Green by Mijares Blvd.) The phone number is: 624 1420402
Enjoy!

#50065 - 04/27/13 04:10 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: vangies]
Trevors2 Offline

Loc: Brentwood, CA
We go every year the last week of Sept around the 22/first of Oct. It is downtime for the locals and is less people. The weather can be questionable. Usually very hot in Sept. Last yr had one downpour day, but beautiful and a 6.8 earthquake. Being from Calif it really did not bother us. We were in our favorite Teq store in San Jose. The locals were more nervous then us. We have been going to Coral since 1994. Will be down again Sept 23 this yr for 11 days. We have been luck, but just go with what happens you will be fine and have fun.

#50041 - 04/20/13 04:14 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
LuvnTheSun Offline

Loc: Idaho
Hello,
During our current stay at CB our camera was misplaced during a night of festivities at Mam Mia's. We would like to say thanks to the folks that turned it in. It was bad enough to loose thee the new camera that was purchased before leaving on our trip, but also all the pictures that would have been lost along with it. Thanks so much to whoever returned it, you made our trip even better.
J&M

#50004 - 04/12/13 10:51 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: sthor535]
bthorman Offline

Loc: San Francisco Area
Los Tamarindos

www.huertalostamarindos.com
Facebook: Huerta Los Tamarindos

#50003 - 04/12/13 10:33 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
sthor535 Offline

I have seen comments in the forum gegarding "cooking school". Does anyone have mor details?? Location, time, etc. Thanks

#49997 - 04/09/13 04:06 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
traveler2be Offline

We are coming down April 30th, kids on the first.
Would like to know if anyone wants to fish?
Are youngest is 26, then 32, and 33. Bringing their friends.
We will be celebrating our thirty fifth wedding anniversary.
Would like to meet some other worldmarkers

#49910 - 03/25/13 01:16 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
Mexicodiver27 Offline

Loc: Suburb of Denver
Stayed sun 3/17-3/24. Town was packed due to the Iron Man triathlon event. We rented a car (from eze rent a car-208us for the week including mandatory insurance) and we were stuck in traffic for over an hour getting to Coral Baja from the airport. The toll road was closed but using the toll road normally works great. It cost 30 pesos. The traffic was jammed up because of the race.

The resort was in great shape just like the last time we were there. We were in a one bd deluxe on the the third floor overlooking the hot tub of phase 3. The tub is quite loud when it is running, however it only runs when someone turns the jets on. So it wasn't too much of a bother.

Wifi doesn't reach the units.

Smoking is not allowed inside but is allowed on the decks. Cigarette smoke from the lower units wafts into the upper units, and if the sliding glass door is open the smoke odor comes into the unit. So when you sit on your deck it seems as if someones is always smoking and the offensive odor comes up from below.

I wish WM would do like in Fiji and make an outside smoking area away from the condos, near the beach away from the pool. No more smoking on the decks. i imagine i will make a few angry at this...

We saw whales out front of the resort. Very small to the naked eye but their blow spouts were fun to find. Sometimes they would come in close enough that we could see their flukes splashing the water as they played in one area for a awhile. Sometimes they would breach and splash too.

We visited the organic market on Sat the day before we left. A good variety of veggies as well as handmade crafts. The market is only on Sat starting at nine.

We met Brian at Trader Dicks. He had some good specials on steak and burgers and it looked freshers than the Mega, and he is trying to increase his inventory to WM owners tastes. We bought our beer the first day from him, then from the mega. the mega was a little less expensive. Averaged about 110 pesos for Pacifico for a twelve. 108 pesos at Dicks for an 8 pack. Not worth ten dollars in Taxis just for that but we had a car were going to buy groceries.

The staff was courteous and kind and very helpful. On Tuesdays they do fish tacos in the afternoon. They were good but we had just had lunch. They also give away a few prizes. We were asked to to the owners updates on sun when we arrived but we declined and were not asked again.

The saving of beach and pool loungers has gotten a little out of hand. Several loungers are "saved" with a towel and book very early in the morning and then many are not used until after lunch. Sometimes not at all. Pool towels are no longer put in the units but are to picked up at stations near the pool but by mid day there are are not any left. I think they are on the chairs...lol

I look forward to returning in November.

#49667 - 02/15/13 07:26 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
vangies Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
My son and daughter-in-law are interested in going to Cabo in September. They heard that this is storm and hurricane season...is this something to worry about? I've been there in May and August and we had great weather both times.

#49656 - 02/14/13 02:30 PM Missing Cindy and LInda [Re: ]
mukanddave Offline

Loc: Leavenworth, Wa
We recently stayed at Coral Baja Jan. 22nd through Feb.5th 2013.
We enjoyed our stay and met lots of new friends and were so pleased to run into some old friends that we have met at Coral Baja over the years. We regrettably did not get an email for Cindy and Linda, sisters from Spokane. We did not get your last names. We miss you already.
David and I can be contacted at margaret_rayfield@hotmail.com

#49651 - 02/13/13 05:41 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: DennisG]
bass2 Offline

WE (four of us) are heading to Coral Baja end of Feb.....will send you email, would love to get your trip document and your ideas. I have been there almost every year, love Cabo!

#49647 - 02/13/13 04:55 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
DennisG Offline

Loc: Olympia, WA
Hit send too early.

There is a new Jazz Festival this weekend, just down by the hotels in San Jose. When we were walking there last night we noticed a number of new places have opened up; I'll let you know more about them shortly.

One thing to note: the airport is ALL new! completely redone and state of the art.

#49646 - 02/13/13 04:50 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: DennisG]
DennisG Offline

Just remembered one thing. When we got here and wanted a couple of items from the store, we went up to Trader Dicks. We found the new owner last year to be very easy to work with and the quality of fresh food was fantastic. We ended up picking up most of our must-have items and upon checkout, he gave us (no charge) three bottles of wine, bread and a couple of other items. Don't overlook shopping here and support this place..

#49645 - 02/13/13 04:44 AM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
DennisG Offline

Hello everyone!

We have been in Cabo for almost a week now, three days at Coral Baja, staying through Monday. The last time we were here was October, and there are so many new improvements! I keep a travel document that I have shared with many of the folks here on the board, and I will have a ton of updates following this trip.

Note: we come here to relax, not party and race around, so that's what my travel document focuses on.

Last night we made the loop through San Jose, walking up towards Walmart and down into town. We stopped at a store that I have overlooked before called Super Ley. This is a great grocery store and I will most likely trade in my trips to the Mega or Walmart to come here. Their selection was much better!

Walked into town and ended up at a new place called the Retro, it's just above and owned by Don Sanchez. Great place and the food looked amazing! Will try this over Shooters next time we want a burger. We had to very large beers and our total came to 9 USD.

More soon.

One additional item, if you're coming down this month, bring a coat!

-Dennis

#49640 - 02/12/13 03:54 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: sharonhigbee]
bthorman Offline

Loc: San Francisco Area
Too dangerous to swim.

#49639 - 02/12/13 03:23 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
sharonhigbee Offline

I noticed in someones review that you cannot use the beach and ocean. What exactly does that mean?

#49405 - 01/14/13 06:41 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: Tricia]
e//bar Offline

the back building is all 2 beds. There are only 5 other 2 bedrooms that are in front blgs. They are appointed at time of booking not when you arrive, Hope that helps you

#49362 - 01/08/13 04:16 PM Re: Coral Baja Resort Review [Re: ]
traveler2be Offline

We are going in May, I was wondering if anyone wanted to fish then?
Would like to share a boat, thanks.
pat

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.