Who's Online
1 registered (circuite), 15 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
DB, docsleocutie7454, JackDuh, chexchy, Scott W.
43156 Registered Users
Forum Stats
43156 Members
104 Forums
1773 Topics
38913 Posts

Max Online: 156 @ 09/25/11 04:47 PM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 10069189
Coral Baja Resort Review 547416
Questions and Comments for Kihei 426137
Las Vegas Resort Review 401483
Kihei Resort Review 376608
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 305433
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 284907
Questions and Comments for Seaside 278874
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 250462
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 249870
Top Posters (30 Days)
allenke 29
oregonlamb 4
ireneohls 4
ugoniee 3
WIZ WORLD 3
realgoodman 3
DrJimmy 3
cypma 3
Wittman 3
Jewel57 3
happy2021 2
AlaskaLiz 2
Mexicodiver27 2
1cjohnston 2
Kang 2
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#3803 - 03/10/04 08:37 PM Victoria Resort Review
Forum Hostess Offline

Administrator/Forum Host

Loc: Redmond, WA, USA
Have you stayed at Victoria? Here's your chance to tell other owners what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you had known before you left home?

#28742 - 08/15/07 07:51 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: Heidi]
colintownsend Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
We stayed there in August last year (2006), & loved the place.

Remember to try the fish & chips place at the little wharf area around the corner.

The other highlights were the whale watching, Bug Zoo, Minituare Museum, harbour ferries, & the horse carriages & bicycle carts.

We also went out to Oak Bay to see the seals (3 mum's & 3 babies) frollicking in the marina, did they love taking our fish pieces!!

Edited by colintownsend (08/15/07 07:52 PM)

#28666 - 08/08/07 08:45 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: QKRTHNU]
Heidi Offline

I sent my parents there for a week in March in one of the 2 bedroom penthouse suites. They almost bought into worldmark because of it! They said it was a beautiful view and loved watching the sea planes. They were very pleased how the help treated them, said they treated them as if they owned the place. I can't wait to go there some day when my husband can get time off of work.

#27373 - 05/23/07 01:02 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: Forum Hostess]
QKRTHNU Offline

My wife and I got to check out this resort in March and though the unit was a bit more compact we really loved the place.

We rented a penthouse on inventory special so we could see how the other half lives.......

We spend a lot of time in Victoria and this is one of the reasons we bought Worldmark.

Had a nice hot tub on the deck looking toward the inner harbour and a wrap around deck so we could see the house boat moorage.....wonderful

Seaplanes do start early and the Turbin twins are pretty loud so if you don't like plane noise try staying closer to the street.

Great little supermarket in the James Bay area not very far away.

I will be back.

#26635 - 03/31/07 08:57 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: Forum Hostess]
mcking Offline

We stayed at WM Victoria in September 2005 and it is now my favorite WorldMark resort. We had one of the "less desirable" 2-bedroom units in the back and thought it was just fine. For two sisters, the setup is ideal. For a couple with children, maybe a little bit cramped.

Next time, a penthouse!

#26624 - 03/30/07 05:04 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: Forum Hostess]
Tricknracie Offline

Loc: Tacoma, WA
We have stayed at the WM Victoria a couple of times, and loved it! It was very relaxing to sit out on the deck and watch the boats and seaplanes coming and going. (Yes, the planes are loud, and they sometimes start early in the morning, but think of it as ambience. . . .or, alternatively, just close your sliding glass door.) A great place for dreaming! Barb's Fish & Chips on the wharf, just up and around the corner is (are?) not to be missed!

Our room was clean, front desk staff friendly and helpful, (especially the dark haired smiling foreigner!).

We will definitely be back! The ferry ride across the Strait of Juan de Fuca from Pt. Angeles is awesome. We took our car, but probably didn't need to. The cost to take a car on the ferry is probably more than the cost of a few taxi rides around town.

We walked to the (Thrifty?) grocery store (only a few blocks away) it had all that we needed.

#26200 - 03/01/07 03:44 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: Forum Hostess]
QKRTHNU Offline

My wife and dughter and I just got back from 4 nights in Victoria.

In a word WONDERFUL......room was a Penthouse on floor 4 and it was GREAT could have been a bit bigger but it was a great room with a wonderful view.

Sea Planes do start at about 7:30 am but I'm a pilot so it did not bother me though they were quite loud.

Nice private hot tub on the deck

My wife and I go up to Victoria 2-3 times a year so we know the city quite well but first time at WM.

We will be back the staff was stellar and we had a wonderfull time.

We even used a couple discount tickets for Craidaroch castle it was great to get a little money off something we intended to go to.

Great all around

Paul Beck and Elizabeth

#25405 - 01/04/07 10:19 AM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: sherrio]
mruizlopez Offline

Ditto to the above post, my family and I arrived at the Victoria resort on Boxing Day as well. We had a unit on the 7th floor, at the very left of the property. Loved watching the seaplanes take off; we plan to perhaps "float" in one time from Vancouver and then take the ferry back to the mainland.

I really like the size of the units. My son was disappointed that there was no rec room and therefore no pool table.

Victoria is a beautiful city and I can't wait to come back in the summertime.

#25358 - 12/28/06 11:17 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review [Re: Forum Hostess]
sherrio Offline

My family (myself, husband, 15 yr old son and 11 yr old daughter) just returned from 2 nights in victoria. It was our very first WM trip. We had room #1103 (2 bedroom) that was great! It was ground floor, right across from the lobby. The view was nice......although if you looked straight out from the room it was the entrance to the parkade of the neighbouring building...so i guess you'd call it "partial view"...if you looked to the left you had a beautiful view of the harbour. We arrived on boxing day so my teen son had to set up the xbox right away! One evening while he was playing there, my daughter and i sat in the master bedroom and watched a movie we had rented from the lobby. Neither of us were disturbed by the noise from the other. Nice to have two tv sets if you are travelling with kids. Other comments regarding the resort.....nicely appointed rooms, clean and comfortable, friendly staff.

Despite being there in the Christmas season, we used the hot tub and pool both nights (ok...aside from dipping my toe in, I never went in the pool, but the kids and husband did). It felt wonderful to sit in the hot tub on a cold night! Also, for anyone wanting to go without kids, i credit the staff for politely enforcing the rules and coming to tell us when it was time for the kids to leave. Adults only from 9- 10 pm.

One night after a great dinner at Milestones (with a window seat looking at the Parliament buildings lit for Christmas) we walked back to the resort...chilly...but refreshing after a big meal!

We will go back again and try to get one of the penthouses with private hottub. If not that, we would get the same room (#1103). If neither of those were available, however, i would make a point of NOT getting one of the rooms next to the pool. It didn't seem like they would have much privacy.

Edited by sherrio (12/28/06 11:20 PM)

#3830 - 08/07/06 01:09 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
jinxy Offline

We stayed in Room #477 - or maybe #447 - it was next to the 4th floor penthouse and couldn't have been nicer. It was very warm, but opening the door plus the slider gave a cross craft and complete comfort. Weather was outstanding and we took the inner harbor walk from hotel (barely 20 minutes) to Empress at least twice a day. Bring your walking shoes because Victoria is the perfect city for walking, and there are also Volkswalks listed on the ava.org Canadian web site that take you all over the city in planned format. Barb's fish and chips just behind the hotel are indeed delish. We didn't spring for the tea at the Empress, but instead we stepped into the Bengal Lounge and had single malt scotch (him) and Gawertzreminer (her) and peanuts and people watched while those who didn't have tea reservations were seated in the lounge beside us. Waiters are right out of an English novel and the grounds make a lovely backdrop. We are already planning a fall trip because it was too beautiful outside to take in the Royal Museum this time.

#3829 - 07/16/06 11:48 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
ZeusNike Offline

Loc: British Columbia
Just returned from a stay in a 2 BR at the Victoria WM. We absolutely loved the location. We barely moved our car the whole time because everything is so close. We visited the Royal BC Museum, the Wax Museum, Craigdarroch Castle, saw some of the Folk Festival, watched some amazing buskers on the waterfront, took the Walking Ghost Tour and ate some excellent meals. All of it was great fun. We also had High Tea at the Empress. It was a bit pricey but we loved every minute of it. For all you runners out there, there is a terrific run along Dallas Road if you head away from the resort along the waterfront. It was quiet and gorgeous! It would be a lovely walk too.

We were not as impressed by our unit (thankfully we were too busy to spend mucb time in it). We were surprised that it was not air conditioned which was very noticeable, partially because it was hot during our stay. The bigger reason was that we were on the ground floor right beside the pool. The unit was incredibly noisy as a result and being warm we had to choose between having the door open, getting some air and not being able to hear ourselves think or closing the door, baking and having it be somewhat quieter. There isn't even the benefit of being able to walk right out to the pool because there is a fence about 2 feet from the sliding door (I suppose we might have appreciated the fence if we had small children...but we don't). The people at the resort were very friendly, the resort was well kept and the unit was nice looking and comfortable (if a bit on the small side). We loved the area and plan to return but sure wouldn't want to stay in that particular location ever again!

#3828 - 05/11/06 11:14 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
mitsie Offline

Loc: Olympia, Washington
My husband and I just came home from a long weekend in Victoria. We stayed in a two bedroom penthouse. This was the first two bedroom penthouse we've been in (except Seattle) and I was a bit disappointed in the size. Usually when we stay in the three bedroom penthouses, at various resorts, we usually have lots of room. Even the two bedroom deluxe rooms at Discovery Bay seemed larger. -- But maybe because it is near the city the units are ment to be smaller, like the Seattle units. It was just the two of us traveling so we had plenty of room but if four adults wanted to watch TV in the living room it would be hard. Having the murphy bed there would allow for 6 adults to stay there but I think 6 adults would make for cramp and tight quarters. We were in a penthouse on the top floor. For the most part we were blessed with beautiful weather but it did rain a few times. The draw back with being on the top floor is that you have no covering on your deck. I have to say the hot tub on the deck was amazing, it had many jets that hit all over your back, but when it rained it was hard to enjoy the hot tub without having to worry about redoing my hair of makeup. Of course this didn't bother my husband but at times I just wanted to sit in it in the afternoon just for a few minutes without fuss. I am thinking the lower levels had a roof over the tubs which would protect them from the rain. Plus I noticed on the balcony below us they had a reclining lounge chair on their balcony, which would be nice for some priviate sun bathing (or a nap in the sun) our unit did not have a lounge chair. I did move an extra chair next to mine so I could put my feet up on it, but it's not the same. I do want to thank everyone who has posted about this resort. If I hadn't known about the seaplanes in advance I would of been frusturated with the noise. -- But knowing in advanced I planned around it, making sure our activites didn't require us to sleep in. -- Thanks. When we checked in we recieved a notice that the planes were allowed to land and take off during daylight hours. -- So if you are traveling in the winter you'll be able to sleep in later then if you are traveling during the summer. -- But we did notice that on Saturday and Sunday there seemed to be less traffic.--- A sign-up sheet for the computer would be nice, as someone mentioned. My husband wanted to check his work email but every time we went to the one shared computer it was being used. I know we are on vacation, but sometimes work doesn't always agree, it will be nice if all resorts start having internet connection in all rooms. -- The location was very nice, there was so much to do within walking distance. -- I can't wait to go back. I would like to bring my parents, sister and her daughter with us next time. I would like to reserve the three bedroom unit. It looks like there is only one three bedroom unit. I am wondering if this unit is much bigger than the two bedroom units. -- One last note I do have to say that the staff was very friendly and really pointed us in the right direction. Actually almost every resort we have been has been staffed with just wonderful people. -- Oh, another question, has anyone used the grocery service? This sounds like a great service.-- I can't wait until my next trip there. -- We took the ferry out ot Port Angeles, it left at 1:45 we got to the resort a few minutes before 4:00, we were able to check in a bit early, wow, perfect timing. On our way home we parked our car at the ferry dock, walked over to The Empress hotel, had a causual afternoon tea and walked back to our car around 2:45 and took the 4:00 ferry home. The timing was perfect on both accounts. I did go on line before we traveled and made reservation for our travel dates. This cost me $15 just to make a reservation. This was nice because I didn't have to worry about making the ferry and I have hear srories of waiting up to four hours and not making it on to the ferry --- But probably because if wasn't peek season yet(early May) I'm thinking I could of gotten by without paying the $15 for the reservation. -- But you never know and it was only $15. -- Thank you for everyone who has posted I've learned a lot from you and because of that it made my vaction so much more enjoyable!! Next month my husband I travel to Schooner Landing for a long weekend. I can't wait.

#3827 - 04/20/06 11:45 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
bigghoggee Offline

Loc: California - North
I have finally cashed in on some of my credits to get a two bedroom penthouse. It was GREAT. We spent two nights there. Surprised my husband with a private hot tub. We had Room 1109. First floor looking out into the bay. The sea planes didn't bother us one bit. There was a murphy bed. I was surprised at the nice water pressure coming out from the shower heads. We had three TV's and three DVD players. The only thing I wished WM Victoria had was a Rec Room. I wished they had a sign up sheet to use the computer.

Caroline

#3826 - 11/17/05 07:59 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
Brittany Offline

Loc: Washington state
Jenn

You can take quite a list of foods in. We take lots of differant items in, in our motorhome and visiting Victoria.

Fruits some are ok, if it has seeds in it, its NO, bananas are ok, apples are a no. If you take meats in be sure and use it because you can not bring them back.

The only sites i have found are more for commerical transporters.

Charlie and marsha

#3825 - 11/15/05 10:17 AM Re: Victoria Resort Review
jennq96 Offline

We are getting ready to take off for Victoria Friday morning and are taking the Coho Ferry. I was just wondering if anyone knows what you can and can't take as far as food items go. We plan on doing some cooking of our own and I was unsure of exactly what to pack. I know that you are unable to take any fruit or vegetables, but I was wondering if you can take things like steak and eggs??? Is there a good website that I can find out this information? Thanks!

Jenn

#3824 - 11/14/05 11:55 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
everett_goob Offline

Loc: Everett, WA
I believe the ferry you're referring to leaves from Port Angeles, not Port Townsend. Big difference!

-- EverettJohn

#3823 - 11/14/05 08:06 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
MissLisa Offline

Just got back from Victoria - We spent Halloween there! We took the girls (one is 6, the other is 17) and both of them had a wonderful time. My youngest loved seeing the whales (Yep - Orcas .. a whole pod of them off the starboard side of our ferry from Port Townsend .. WOW) and the bug museum (found near the Emperess Hotel). My eldest loved the haunted carriage tour and the maple candy. My husband and I loved dinner at the Blue Crab and seeing the fall colors both in Canada and along the Olympic Penninsula driving toward Port Townsend.
Speaking of the drive ... I have done this drive twice and I strongly suggest staying the night before at Discovery Bay and then heading to Port Angeles early in the morning to catch the Ferry. There's a wonderful place to eat an early breakfast in Sequim called "The Oak Table" that was fabulous.
If you are taking your car to BC you really must get to the ferry early. They only take 100 cars and they load all busses and large trucks first.

Edited by CSTUCKY (11/16/05 07:12 PM)

#3822 - 11/08/05 10:20 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
psgraham29 Offline

We spent last weekend (Fri, Sat and Sun) at the Victoria WorldMark.

We were in unit 7101. It was an end unit with a limited water views from the living room and both bedrooms. The unit was great. I was impressed that I did not hear the next door neighbors. Also, when the bedroom door was closed I only heard a low murmur from the TV in the bedroom when sitting in the quiet living room. I was pleased.

Only issue was the hot tub went out Friday night and wasn't back up during the rest of our weekend stay.

Victoria itself - there is a lot to do. It rained and rained. However, it was raining in Seattle too, so we bundled up. (Discovered my coat was water resistant, not waterproof.) We walked to the Empress and had afternoon tea. It was $36 CDN each. We had a window seat and watched the pedestrians battle the blustery winds and rain. We toured the museum and wandered through the shops.

A trip I'm looking forward to repeating.

#3821 - 11/01/05 10:17 AM Re: Victoria Resort Review
judyjd Offline

We loved our 2 bedroom unit. It was mid October, but no rain. My husband spent hours photographing the seaplanes, harbor, etc. It is withon easy walking distance of many reastaurants and even downtown, and I am not a walker. The walk along the harbor toward downtown is lovely, and lots of benches to sit down and relax. Not only was the staff helpful and friendly, but everyone we met in Canada. A great vacation.

#3820 - 09/11/05 08:51 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
Cortne Offline

Loc: Bay Area, California
We stayed in a penthouse unit over Labor Day weekend. It was heaven! From our wraparound deck with views of the harbor to our private hot tub, we enjoyed it immensly! (Didn't seem like other people were using their hot tub which puzzeled me because I was in it at least twice a day.) Definitly worth the credits and now one of our favorite resorts.

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The furniture is a little worn and the towels probably need to be replaced since they have lost their soft plushy feeling.

Victoria is a really beautiful place. We took the ferry from Anacortes into Sidney and drove down to Victoria. It was a cool way to get to Victoria and pretty affordable not to mention we get some great scenery along the way. Definitly go to Butchart Gardens!

#3819 - 04/02/05 10:10 AM Re: Victoria Resort Review
katiedoo Offline

Loc: Seattle Area
Just returned from a great visit to Victoria. Must be spring break due to the amount of kids there and the fact they were
completly booked. I had booked a special needs unit because my
mom who is a wheelchair was going with me. Our plans changed and my husband was able to take time off work so just the two of us went instead. I did let them know if anyone else requested a special needs unit I would be glad to trade since I didn't really need it.

Our unit was 2102 with a partial view of the water. It was mostly the building next door. We heard the seaplanes taking off and landing but we are early risers so it was not a problem for us.

We left from the Seattle area and drove to up to Tswasseen to take the BC Ferrie to Victoria. It is a bit pricey to get there $53.00 Canadian each way. They have refurbished the ferries and have done a wonderful job. They have great food service and plenty of space for viewing and even a quiet space for travelers preferring that. It was $7.00 to sit in the lounge chairs and help yourself to all the coffee, tea, and pastries you wanted. They also have work spaces for those , incuding my husband who wish to bring their laptops and work while sailing.

The resort has an outdoor pool and hot tub which were great.
I was the only one their after 9pm and had a very relaxing visit. It was plenty warm enough.

Victoria has so many places to visit you really would need more than the 3 days we were there. We visited Butchard garden on one of the nice sunny days and I was pleased with the amount of blooming flowers they had for the end of March.
The prices are a little less, too. On the way back we visited Marley Farms Winery. It has been there for 2 years and is owned by Bob Marleys cousin. They have some great varieties and we bought a few bottles to share with friends at home.
On one of the rainy days we went to the Royal BC Museum and the IMAX films. I would highly recommend the museum. You get a reduced rate if you purchase them as a package.

We plan on returning to Victoria hopefully when the weather s better.

#3818 - 10/01/04 04:32 AM Re: Victoria Resort Review
wyntac Offline

This resort is tied with Maui as one of my favorite places. The staff was helpful, location is great. You don't even need a car to get around. We took the COHO ferry with our vehicle, and we had it parked in the garage except for our trip to the Butchart Gardens. The view from our room was fabulous, overlooking fisherman's wharf and the inlet where the ferries come in. They are right about those sea planes being loud, but I didn't think they were too bad. I still managed to sleep in until 10 everyday. I don't think they have A/C, but in our 2Brdm, one of the rooms had a ceiling fan. There was an extra fan in the closet too. My only wish is that they had garbage chutes in the floors. You have to go all the way down to the parking level to dump trash. Normally, I wouldn't mind making the trip, but travelling with two kids both whom are still wearing diapers, you soon come to appreciate the close proximity of the trash bins.

#3817 - 08/24/04 03:29 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
Harleydude Offline

Just ret'd 8/23/04; had very warm weather and the units do not have a/c (discovered box fan the day we left!). Had to leave all the windows open at night to sleep (no screens on windows) so woke up at 5am with all the birds followed by the float planes at 7am sharp. Wish the mst bedroom had king size beds instead of queen. The staff were great, very informed of various activities, many discount coupons available at front desk, saved on several activities. Too bad they didn't install ceiling fans in the bedrooms or living room; depending on your view exposure, you either get rising sun or setting sun. Views great. Beautiful walk to town along the harbor. If you are tired, take a harbor ferry, drops you next to our unit for $3.50 per person Candian dollars, cab is about $4 to downtown. Parking is free at meters downtown after 6pm, parking garages $2 after 6pm. Very easy to get around. A desk with a computer was being installed as we checked out in the main lobby.

#3816 - 07/22/04 10:25 PM Re: Can't decide between Victoria and Seaside
herb Offline

Loc: sequim, washington
Victoria and Seaside are two entirely different venues. Seaside is a beach town and many youth activities are very close to the resort and center there. Other things of interest are 15 miles away in Astoria, or South down the coast. It is a wonderful, relaxing place and kids would love it, as almost all of their activities can be within 1/4 mile.
I spend about ten or so days a month in Victoria and it is very diversified as far as things to do. There is for all practical purpose, no swimming beach in the area, or large beach. The Straits of Jan de Fuca are very cold too. If you are willing to drive a lot, you can find many things to do, and the musical choices during the summer months are multiple. If I can be of further help, please 'e' me. Herb in Sequim

#3815 - 07/22/04 01:17 PM Can't decide between Victoria and Seaside
gljmann Offline

Ok, I need some advice...We are having a hard time deciding between Seaside and Victoria for Spring break. We have 3 kids 18,16 and 15. (Don't know if the oldest will be able to go) My husband and I did a long weekend in Victoria in February and loved it. We were in much need of R&R and that is sure what we did. Loved walking around Victoria and just sightseeing too.
We haven't been to the coast with the kids in years so we thought that would be fun...
Could any of you who have taken kids to these resorts give me the pro's and con's???
Thanks, Gretchen

#3814 - 07/16/04 03:03 PM Re: Victoria Resort - what I wish I'd known
allenke Offline

Loc: Oregon
Jack en Santa Fe,

From another view point. I loved the Sea Planes landing and taking off (of course I am a morning person and was well awake by 7:00 am). I found this to be one of the things I enjoyed the most at our Victoria resort. I have stayed in twice in the penthouse and once in a regular two bedroom. I told myself that I only wanted to stay in the penthouses in the future because, they are the only units that I can see the whole flight pattern of the Sea Planes landing and taking off (the regular 2 bedrooms will only see one or the other - either the landing or the take off). I love the location of this resort and the ambience surrounding it.

Ken

Edited by allenke (07/16/04 03:52 PM)

#3813 - 07/14/04 09:08 AM Re: Victoria Resort - what I wish I'd known
Jack_en_Santa_Fe Offline

Loc: NM, USA
On the one hand, our 2nd floor penthouse overlooked the wonderful and beautiful harbor. On the other hand, seaplanes take off from said beautiful harbor starting at 7 AM creating a racket so loud that it was impossible to sleep in. They don't make much noise landing, just taking off (every half hour or so until early evening). Wish I had known how disruptive that is.

#3812 - 05/06/04 03:10 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
Brittany Offline

Loc: Washington state
Marinehawk

No,, it is by Buchart Gardens you go by it on the way to B Gardens.

Charlie

#3811 - 05/06/04 05:49 AM Re: Victoria Resort Review - Butterfly place
jwr1380 Offline

Loc: Bellevue, WA.
No... the butterfly place is almost all the way out to the Buchart Gardens - right where you turn off the highway on the final approach to the gardens. You'll need a car, the regular bus, or take a tour bus. It's not a short walk between the butterfly place and the gardens either.

#3810 - 05/05/04 06:47 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
marinehawk Offline

Can you walk to the butterfly place from resort?

#3809 - 04/30/04 04:22 PM Re: Victoria Resort Review
bruceandtara Offline

Loc: Washington State
We took our family of six to Victoria for Christmas 2003, we had no idea what to expect because it was our first WM trip and we were delighted. The kids spent alot of their time in the pool and hot tub. The room was great, the staff was very pleasant and helpful in getting us to the places we wanted to see. We all loved it very much and I would recomend Victoria to anyone who has not been there. The views from our balcony were great, from sun up to sun down. There is so much to see and do that we have to go back to finish seeing the things we didnt have time to see when were there.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  TinaOS 

� 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark� is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.