Who's Online
0 registered (), 26 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#103 - 03/01/04 12:54 PM Rancho Vistoso Resort Review
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Have you stayed at Rancho Vistoso? Here's your chance to tell other owners what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you had known before you left home?

#58713 - 02/25/19 07:04 PM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: Forum Host]
beckywilley Offline

Loc: Washington state
Just spent a night here so we could check out Tuscon. Lovely resort. The room was very nice with a good layout. Very clean.
Only went to the hottub but it was great.
We loved Tuscon. So much to see and do. We will be back!

#56534 - 01/03/16 10:02 AM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: Forum Host]
shay Offline

Loc: Idaho
Spent six days at this resort in a one bedroom in the middle of December. Here for our granddaughter's graduation from the University of Arizona. The last time I stayed in this resort was in October of 2008 when that same granddaughter was having surgery. Still a great place to stay. Oro Valley is just close enough to Tucson to be convenient and far enough away that you feel that you are out in the country.

Weather was cool for Arizona, but warmer than home, Nampa, Idaho. We enjoyed the hot tubs immensely. The resort staff were great as always at this resort. I was a little bummed that the computers and the printer for owners was not working when I went to get my boarding pass printed; however, Jerry took care of it for me and the next morning when I needed one more pass, Cesar was very helpful.

This is one of my favorite resorts.

WorldMark resorts visited: McCall, Arrowpoint, Seaside, Oceanside, Lake of the Ozarks, Running Y, Lake Chelan, Eagle Crest, Surfside Inn, Las Vegas (all three), Reno, St. George, San Francisco, Rancho Vistoso, Pine Top, West Yellowstone, Bear Lake, Depoe Bay, Wolf Creek, Longbeach, San Diego – Mission Valley, New Orleans – Avenue Plaza

#54054 - 01/02/14 01:59 PM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: ]
amiellen Offline

Loc: san diego
We stayed in a 1 bedroom, 2nd story. It was standard WM set up. The architectural style of the buildings fits the desert area. It was initially hard to find the front office as we turned into the resort from the side entrance and couldn't see any clear signage for the check-in. We enjoyed the pool in the 108 degree August heat. We had a few raindrops in the afternoon, which made for a fantastic evening sky with thunderhead clouds. Fun wildlife siting: a road runner bird ran by the pool and down the little hillside behind. Mildly disturbing wildlife siting: while chasing the road runner trying to get a picture I stumbled into what was clearly the "den" of a large coyote pack with ample evidence of their numbers in the amount scat and "dinner" remains - this was within yards of the back patios of the units next to the pool, and the pool.

#47716 - 05/01/12 02:42 PM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: ]
StevenBLevy Offline

Stayed for two days recently on bonus time. Very nice, other than the pool being too cold for comfortable swimming despite the 100-degree daytime temperatures. Basketball court, tennis court, bunch of hot tubs, ping pong, etc. Very friendly, lots of space. The place lived up to its billing.

#45134 - 05/07/11 12:37 PM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: ]
SallyMoe Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
We just returned from staying at RV near Tucson - what a beautiful place!! The staff was very friendly - helped us plan the many activities we went on while there. Our room was beautiful, beds so comfortable, grounds very well kept (even after the damage from the ahrd freeze they had a month ago) - they were making plans to replace damaged plants, etc. Just walking in the neighborhood around the resort was a treat!! The view of the mountains from the pool was so relaxing.... hot tubs were welcome after a long day of hiking in the Saguaro National Park - Sabino canyon - walking through old Tudson, etc..... the cactus blooming was an added bonus. I feel like we left the country just by being there..... what a fantastic get-away!!

#44994 - 04/19/11 04:38 PM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: ]
Dkolson Offline

We stayed at RV the first week of April in 2011 and had a wonderful time. My sister rented the 3 bd rm penthouse and it is fabulous! You have a private hot tub on your deck that looks out over the desert area behind the resort and the pool. 85 - 90 degrees almost every day! I could live there 4 - 5 months out of the year.

Edited by Dkolson (04/19/11 04:39 PM)

#44931 - 04/12/11 10:20 AM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: ]
Pammie43 Offline

Loc: California
We stayed a Rancho Vistoso last week (4/3/11) and had a wonderful time. Such a nice place to go to for the whole family. We took our daughter, son-in-law and 2 small grandchildren (4 & 6 years old)....... There are many sight seeing adeventures to go to in the general area. Our favorities were: The Desert Museum, Old Town Studios and the Missions. Everything was very handy to get to. Absolutely no complaints - we would go back again.

#44728 - 03/22/11 03:18 PM Re: Rancho Vistoso Resort Review [Re: ]
Wayner Offline

Stayed in Rancho Vistoso for one week, we are one of those crazy people who decided to hit Arizona in the summer, we went early August - wasn't as hot as we thought it would be. It rained almost every evening for an hour or two which helped cool things off when it got warm out.
Loved the location, beautiful new area - close to restaurants(new In-N-Out Burger nearby ) and grocery shopping - Safeway or Walmart.
Highlight of the trip was Tombsone, AZ - well worth the 1.5 hour drive. Also loved the Sonora Desert museum - it was amazing.
Kids, 10 & 14 loved the pool, played in it til closing ever night. Rooms were great, lots of room, nice kitchens. Resort staff were awesome, like usual.

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.