Questions and Comments for The Camlin

Posted by: Forum Host

Questions and Comments for The Camlin - 04/13/04 08:35 PM

Have questions regarding this resort? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - The Camlin," "Kudos: Journal - The Camlin," or "Kudos: Photos - The Camlin." This will make it easy to search this thread to find the questions and answers or the respective kudos. Be sure to give us the username for your thank you.
Posted by: scotchirisheyz

Re: Questions and Comments for The Camlin - 06/17/15 06:37 AM

Does anyone know why the 1-bedroom units disappeared from the drop-down availability on the website? Are they no longer available at the Camlin? I just stayed in one last week...the weird thing is that now I can't even view the confirmation online.
Posted by: JamieS

Re: Questions and Comments for The Camlin - 10/31/15 08:59 AM

We just recently stayed at the Camlin, Beautiful resort, the room was very nice. The only thing we had a problem with was that I had called the front desk to get a hold of the valet to retrieve my Cpap machine from my car and my phone charger. I waited 45 mins no cpap. So I called again she apologized and said she would look into it and again. No cpap and no call. So I slept without it which isn't a good idea. I was just disappointed. How hard was the request not hard at all and I can't imagine that the valet would be so busy that they couldn't retrieve it for me and if so why didn't they call and say can you come down and get it yourself? No, no call. So I'm just saying, make sure you grab everything out of your car before you go to your room if you valet your car.
Posted by: Pat_604

Re: Questions and Comments for The Camlin - 12/30/16 10:15 AM

Happy Holidays! I posted my last question re Parking at Camlin on a wrong forum page. Anyway, I would really appreciate some good tips/suggestions for parking options at or near Camlin for a Friday night check-in (Jan 6th). I was there 2+ years ago and the parking lot 1 block behind Camlin I parked is now a development site (from what I was told). Thanks!!
Posted by: jar2

Size of units/configuration? - 06/30/18 08:23 AM

We have always stayed in 1 Bedroom Hotel units, and are wondering about the Hotel Studios and the Courtyard Units.

1. Are some studios in the hotel larger than others or are they all exactly the same? If some are larger, which location in the building are they?

2. How do the courtyard units compare to the hotel in general--regarding size, view, furniture, whatever!

3. What is the difference in size and/or configuration between the Courtyard Studios v. Courtyard Studio Plus units?

THANKS!!!