Things To Do With Kids - Victoria

Posted by: Forum Host

Things To Do With Kids - Victoria - 03/10/04 08:23 PM

Victoria is a great place to vacation with children. Tell us what you found to do at the resort and in the area with your little ones.
Posted by: Freeze17

Hatley Castle - 02/02/15 03:16 PM

A place often over-looked when visiting Victoria is Hatley Castle. A very cool castle that has appeared in the television shows Smallville, Arrow and more. I would suggest the guided tour as you get to hear all of the great history.

www.hatleycastle.com
Posted by: wannabetravelin

Re: Things To Do With Kids - Victoria - 08/08/15 04:18 PM

Greyline bus tours now has a Bus to Boat 24 hour ticket that you can go on the double decker bus as much as you'd like (just be aware that at a certain point they head out and go across the island, not just downtown), and on the H2o Harbor Taxis to 4 (the only ones that mattered to me were the fisher and wharf and Steamship building in the inner harbor and they're both included) of their stops unlimited as well. The ferries normally charge $5 per ride, so it's a no brained for us, since it was only $9 extra to add on the boat part. Our kids love them. Otherwise, we enjoy Beacon Hill Park petting zoo and playground, getting mini donuts or Starbucks in the inner harbor and going to the IMAX. I did see that if you buy the bus tickets first you get 15% off of your IMAX tickets. Try to be downtown on the hour; the bell tower by the museum has nice chimes. Of course the kiddie pool is always a great draw!