Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma

Posted by: Forum Host

Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 03/10/04 09:14 PM

You're invited to share your vacation photos with other WorldMark vacationers. Please post only the URL or link to your photo album and describe what you are showing. If showing the interior of a unit, please try to specify what size unit it is; if showing the surrounding area, please tell us where the pictures were taken. If you enjoyed someone's photography, send them a private message and let them know!
Posted by: bthorman

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 11/15/14 01:20 PM

Here are photos from Rosarito, La Fonda (night pics), Splash and San Diego Marriott (day before flight home):

Thorman's WM trips http://thormanwmtrips.shutterfly.com/pictures

Let me know if you can't get to the site - this is my first attempt to share pics here.
Posted by: gaylemichel

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 11/20/14 12:37 PM

Nice. Thanks for sharing. Loved the Big Bear album, too.

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 11/21/14 05:16 AM

You're welcome! I'm glad the link worked smile
Posted by: AlisaWilliams

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 02/08/16 02:55 PM

We are thinking of visiting the La Paloma property. One of my biggest concerns is if there are a lot of iguanas and geckos running around.

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 02/09/16 06:06 AM

We were there for a week in the spring and didn't see any large ones and the small ones keep to the sunny walls and bushes.
Posted by: Pstreet1

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - La Paloma - 02/11/16 01:02 PM

Originally Posted By: AlisaWilliams
We are thinking of visiting the La Paloma property. One of my biggest concerns is if there are a lot of iguanas and geckos running around.

Think "San Diego." Rosarito is only 30 miles south of San Diego. There are no iguanas that far north and in the 18 years we've lived there half of the year, I've NEVER seen a gecko--suspect that like it warmer, too.