Activities & Things To Do - LV Spencer St.

Posted by: Forum Host

Activities & Things To Do - LV Spencer St. - 03/05/04 04:22 PM

What's there to do at Las Vegas Spencer Street? We want to hear about what you did and saw while staying at this resort.
Posted by: retiredATC

Re: Activities & Things To Do - LV Spencer St. - 02/15/16 02:31 PM

Looking for something a little different, for an hour or two? I have a "find" ! If you are a baby boomer, a teen, or anyone up to age 72, stop by the Pinball Hall of Fame. It is located just west of Spencer St on Tropicana Ave. To get there, when you leave WM Spencer St, turn right and follow Spencer St, through the neighborhood, to Tropicana. Turn right, on Tropicana, and it will be a block away on the right. How much easier can it be with all right turns from WM ?

1610 E Tropicana

It is free to enter. And then, find, AND PLAY, that long lost pinball game that you played in your youth. Yes,..they have a change machine to get you those quarters that you will need to play those games! Some of the machines are quite old, and some are fairly modern. ( They repair them and put them in service for all to see and use. ) Sure, there are some kids there,..and some adult kids too. But it is fun. Free parking,..free admission,..and free to people watch and watch their play. I played "Rocky and Bullwinkle". I was terrible. There are even a few table games, such as air hockey, but it is mostly pinball or video games. They have many old vintage games and some of them have an information card attached to explain a bit of the games history.

OK...OK.... it's not overwhelming, or like a spectacular Las Vegas show. Yet, it is still worth a quick stop, and definitely worth the price. I haven't seen anything like it...anywhere. It's just fun.......
Posted by: retiredATC

Re: Activities & Things To Do - LV Spencer St. - 08/11/21 03:18 PM

The pinball museum has moved. It is now across the street from the popular "Welcome to Las Vegas' sign. Free parking, and sadly, a rude staff member. My face mask covered MORE than they allow, so she told me to get out immediately. She followed me until I was out the door. Side note: Masks don't work against a virus.