Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Lk of Ozarks

Posted by: Forum Host

Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Lk of Ozarks - 03/05/04 03:43 PM

You're invited to share your vacation photos with other WorldMark vacationers. Please post only the URL or link to your photo album and describe what you are showing. If showing the interior of a unit, please try to specify what size unit it is; if showing the surrounding area, please tell us where the pictures were taken. If you enjoyed someone's photography, send them a private message or let them know in the "Questions and Comments" thread.
Posted by: slabeaume

4 bedroom Penthouse - 09/27/13 09:11 PM

My previous albums were on a site that closed. So I'm adding a link to some pictures of a 4 bedroom penthouse from a few years ago. I'll be going back there for a couple days this week and staying in a 4 bedroom penthouse then, too. I know they have more then one layout. I'll post more photos if this one is laid out differently.
https://suessharedalbums.shutterfly.com/8386
Posted by: slabeaume

Re: 4 bedroom Penthouse - 10/04/13 07:20 PM

I've added pictures of the Wyndham 4 bedroom penthouse unit that we stayed in Oct. 2-3, 2013. Apparently Worldmark took the "less desirable" units and gave them to Wyndham. The units are still very nice, but the views aren't the best. All the Wyndham ones are on ground level or on the far north side of the A building where trees have grown up and blocked the views of the lake. I asked the front desk if this was the case with all the Wyndham units and they said yes. At least Wyndham owners get free wi fi where as Worldmark owners have to pay for it.

The pictures of the 2nd 4 bedroom penthouse are in a Worldmark unit several years ago.

https://suessharedalbums.shutterfly.com/8386
Posted by: midwest owner

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Lk of Ozarks - 04/07/14 04:19 AM

Best vacation ever!!!! The condo was a penthouse, so beautifully maintained. The staff is incredible (maintenance crew big kudos). Golf course near resort, beautiful views of the Lake, pool was fun met nice couples from other states. We all decided that we should keep this resort our little secret but it is too incredible to keep to yourself.

I will definitely go again and again, highly recommend if you are a golfer or love to shop. Prices are so low and the locals so nice! So much to see, don't miss out on a fun vacation!

So clean, maintained, amenities, high ratings all the way!!!