Area Restaurants - McCall

Posted by: Forum Host

Area Restaurants - McCall - 03/04/04 02:44 PM

Share those hidden gems you stumbled upon or report on the celebrated favorite that everyone must visit. This is the place to share your reviews and suggestions.
Posted by: mawman

Re: Area Restaurants - McCall - 08/13/13 06:55 PM

I was recently in McCall & ate out a few times. Stax sandwich shop makes the best sandwich I have ever had! Incredible. I had the Italian, the Reuben, and a build my own (ham, turkey & roast beef). The Italian was bursting with flavor! I could barely get my mouth around the last one it was so thick. Oh, and don't order the large unless you are planning on eating it for 2 separate meals. It's huge. They are only open from 11:00-4:00. I ate at the Sushi place (forgot the name) on the upper floor, just before the lake on the right. For $12 I got 2 small rolls. Very tasty but definitely not enough for a meal. I had the medium (10-12 oz) prime rib at the Mill. It was high quality but to me it's tacky to charge extra ($2.95) for a baked potato that cost a nickel. Also, I'm cheap, the meal was $29.99 with no drink. That's a little high. Good food though. Hope this update helps. MM
Posted by: Freeze17

Pancake & Christmas House - McCall - 02/02/15 03:05 PM

If you are staying in McCall this is the place to go for a traditional style breakfast. The food portions are generous and the prices are $$. The chicken fried steak is a homemade breaded style and huge. For the experience of it all I would suggest ordering a cinnamon roll.

http://www.mccallpancakehouse.com/
Posted by: Freeze17

Re: Area Restaurants - McCall - 04/14/15 07:27 PM

My Father's Place Review

After reading the reviews online about how good My Father's Place was I was a little disappointed in their food. Their burgers were just ok (nothing to write home about) and were pretty expensive. $9 for a burger and fries. Where they do hit a homerun is their shakes. If you are heading to McCall I would definitely recommend stopping here for a dessert.