Arrow Point Resort Review

Posted by: Forum Host

Arrow Point Resort Review - 03/04/04 02:36 PM

Have you stayed at Arrow Point? Here's your chance to tell other WorldMark vacationers what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you had known before you left home?
Posted by: Hart.070707

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 02/21/11 10:13 PM

My partner and I have stayed at Arrow Point twice recently; once in November, and again in February. We were very satisfied with the unit (one was a 6 person king/twin/pullout, another an 8 person king/full/twin/pullout) and hosted adult guests to fill our capacity each time. Both were clean and very spacious. The location was removed enough from a city to be a vacation, but close enough to eat out if you wanted (though the last 15 minutes of the drive is a very windy, dark road for those wary of night driving). We expected a lake view, and though both units were obstructed by some recent construction (though construction didn't seem to be currently happening)...we could still see the lake and walk to it. We found the decor and kitchen provisions to be above average. There were 2 carts in building C and 1 in building A to get your luggage up there. The problem we had was with the staff. In person they were agreeable and seemed to be over-staffed actually, but our first incident was with a noise complaint. They meant to give the complaint to the unit next to us, but called twice and stopped by our door while 6 adults were sitting down to dinner. All three times we asked them to come into the unit to listen to the noise next door in order to help them figure out where they should be targeting, but all three staff-people apparently didn't communicate with each other and seemed not to know that two others had also been asked to do the same job. It also seemed odd that someone actually called in a noise complaint to a unit at 6pm on a Saturday, but anyway...it made for a pretty awful dinner. The other major complaint was that during our second stay a guest left many personal belongings all grouped together in a cupboard, and after calling only a few hours after checking out, a staff person told us she would call back. Several hours later, we had to call again (we were trying to leave the area) and were told that the original person was on lunch and would call later. After our third call two days later we were told the housekeeping person had finished their shift and we needed to wait until their next shift to figure it out. They did call us the fourth time to tell us that nothing was logged or left in lost and found. The housekeeping staff, they said, did "throw some things away". I just felt terrible that our guests belongings were either thrown away or (probably more likely) simply kept by the staff. We are not talking rotten fruit here, but actual belongings. The least courtesy they could have provided was prompt service to avoid lunch breaks, finished shifts, and a complete breakdown in communication as far as we can tell.

One issue with this resort that we didn't find to be a problem was the contaminated water. They notified us via phone call prior to both stays that it was an issue. The only other notice was in the elevator (which one of our guests missed and we neglected to inform him of...I wonder if a notice needs to be posted in each room as well). But we were happy that they did provide bagged ice and a Culligan water machine for drinking water. One person did wonder if showering in the contaminated water was okay, so our only choice was to trust that they are informed enough to decide for us! We were, overall, satisfied with how they handled this odd issue.

The one other thing we did note was that (especially in building A) a lot of the units had lockboxes and welcome mats, leading us to believe they were sold as condos to individuals. This didn't lead to a problem, per se, but neither of us were made aware at the time of our sale as Worldmark owners that not all units in a building are not owned by us. At this point it is speculation and this was only a week ago; we have yet to delve deeper into that issue.
Posted by: Forum Host

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 02/27/11 04:38 PM

Hello Hart.070707,

Hello,
These are items that WorldMark by Wyndham Management would like to know about so that we can take immediate action to get these issues addressed. If you would like to discuss your concerns with a representative, the most expeditious way to communicate that concern would be to send it directly to ownersupport@worldmarktheclub.com or call Owner Care at 888.648.7363 option 4.
Posted by: Steve Firman

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/11/11 07:59 PM

We have just arrived for a 3 day stay, with our main intent to bicycle on the railroad trail. It has been a few years since we've been here. The staff was friendly and we had no issues checking in. We already knew where the office was. The new private condos on the lake have been built. It is too bad that Worldmark could not have purchased or did not purchase and expanded on this property. The new condos seem out of place and obstructive. We have a 3 bedroom unit and it is clean, spacious, and nice. I was surprised that the water is contaminated; I thought this was an old issue that would have been corrected by now. However, the room has a 5 gallon water dispenser and bagged ice in the fridge, so I guess it has been mitigated. When will the water issue be resolved? I'll post more later - just first impressions at this time.
Posted by: Steve Firman

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/14/11 06:00 PM

We had a good time at Arrow Point. We rode our bicycles on the trail starting at Harrison and went as far as the bridge over Lake Coeur d'Alene. It's a great bike trail for out-of-shape folks such as we. It is very level and there are even toilets along the way. We packed a lunch and made a day of it. Friday evening we went into Coeur d'Alene and took part in their "Art Walk" on Friday evening, in which many of the art galleries had artists present, bands playing, and there were even kids performing from a local school. It was really nice and good family fun. Everyone was real relaxed and friendly (could it be the wine and cheese)? I talked with the person at the desk at Worldmark and she said that the water issue will be resolved this month, as they are getting a new water supply. I guess they detected algee in the old water supply, so it wasn't something really nasty in the water. At any rate, it will be resolved soon. Just a reminder, there isn't a lot to do other than relax and maybe swim at the resort - you have to go outside the resort for activities. It's a beautiful location. We grilled steaks on the deck and enjoyed the sunset!
Posted by: verdoonie

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 07/16/11 10:25 AM

We just returned from a week at Arrow Point Resort.It is a little remote and the road is winding, but it is a wonderful place to relax and unwind (which we did). The view from our 2BR unit in building D was wonderful! Unless you are renting a boat (or brought your own), it is limited in what you can do at the actual resort. There is a pool, but no hot tub. No exercise or game room (which is fine with us). There is a great restaurant on site called "Eddie's". We enjoyed their happy hour menu one evening, and then went back for a great seafood dinner one evening. Great service and excellent Salmon and Halibut (they say its all fresh - no frozen).

The unit was very spacious, convenient and nice. I do want to tell people that they are having some water quality issues. They give you a water cooler in your room (5 gallons), but recommend you boil anything else. It really wasn't a problem, just an inconvenience. We did cook in for dinners most of the time.

If you like to hike, bike, sightsee, or do any water sports, you will like this place. It is beautiful! The only think is you have to drive a ways. Kellog has a gondola ride that is fun and there is a nice, easy 2.8 hike at the top. Further east is the cute town of Wallace, where we went on a silver mine tour (interesting), looked in cute shops and soaked up the interesting atmosphere of the historic 1313 Club for dinner. There is a melodrama that we would have liked to go to, but it wasn't open the day we were there.

To the south is Harrison, another cute little town, where you can rent bikes at the Peddle Pusher Rental Shop and ride on the Trail of the Coeur d'Alene and see some amazing scenery and wildlife. The best part is that the 9 miles that we did was paved and flat!! It's not a loop, so we had to ride that 9 miles back too. There are harder parts of this 72 mile long bike path!!! It's amazing and we want to go back and do more! There is a garnet mine farther south, but we didn't do that.

To the north is Silverwood (amusement park) and an ever larger lake that Coeur d'Alene - Lake Pend Oreille. It's 1200 feet deep and 42 miles long!! There are some nice parks and some WWII interesting history there. You can go farther up to Sandlake, but we didn't go that far.

To the west, is Post Falls and Spokane. I'm sure there is interesting stuff, but we just didn't have the time.

The town of Coeur d'Alene is great! Lots of cute shops, resort stuff, beaches, docks, etc., and the famous golf course with the floating green! There is a farmers market on Wednesday's from 4:00 p.m. to ? There is a 1 mile floating dock that connects to a great park on the lake. They have theatre events, concerts, etc. There is also a 24 mile bike path along the lake and through the city. I think it ends in Post Falls. There is hiking at Tubbs Hill (also right on the lake) and I'm sure great places to eat. I think we tried "Crickets". It was good.

As you can see by this review, we liked it here. We would go back, as there were more tails to tackle and places to see. If you are an urban person, its a bit far (20 miles) to Coeur d'Alene, but we didn't mind the beautiful drives. The sunsets were super and watching the boats and tour boats was always entertaining. I think I saw more boat docks than I ever have! The new lodge that has been built (it looks like it is completed) is very "PRIVATE" and did reck the lower level views of two other buildings. WM does not have every room in the buildings.

Overall, we loved it and would go back. Enjoy!

Verdoonie
Posted by: michkar

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 07/11/12 05:58 AM

My family and I stayed at Coeur d' Alene towards the end of June and I was a little hesitant about how far out the resort seemed and other reviews I had read but this, so far, is our FAVORITE place. The grounds are BEAUTIFUL. The restaurant on the property, I believe it's Eddie's [SP], is fantastic.

It is a little far out, it's about 20-30 min from everything but it's right on the lake. What more could you ask for?

Thankfully there were no water issues like earlier posts had stated and the unit we stayed in, we stayed in Building B, and it was immaculate. The view was beautiful and we even got to watch the most spectacular lightening storm ever!

I would highly recommend this spot for vacationing and hope to go back next year.

We did the Mineral Bay or Ridge hike that is somewhat close, about 15 min out and it was a great little hike and the view was awesome at the top. Not much on the way up but super great.

I highly recommend Hutton's General Store for pizza. For only 10 bucks, you get fresh baked, thin crusted pizza and you can call ahead and order and pick up. They are super nice in there and the ice cream is awesome smile

The front desk staff was very helpful and wonderful.

I suggest bringing lawn games - there is a massive sprawling (but hilly) lawn on the grounds and we played frisbee and bocce ball and football. The kids were tired running up and down that hill!

Hope you enoy your stay there as much as we did!!
Posted by: Ptqueen

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 08/12/12 01:04 PM

Arrived here on 8/11/12. We've only been here 1 day so far but I feel compelled to write this review. First the good things...our unit (4601) is gorgeous - full view of the lake. Very roomy - lots of storage. The staff is very welcoming and helpful. Eddie's restaurant
Is on site. It's seasonal but has a great outside deck for dining and a varied menu.
I wish that before making my reservation 12 months ago I had known a few important things. The drive here once getting off I90 is an extremely winding route. Not good
For anyone that gets car sick (like myself). The resort is far away from any town,
Shopping, golf or just about any activity - and you have to get back on the winding
Road to get anywhere. We were under the impression that the bike trail was closer.
The pool is only indoor and quite small. There is no hot tub. We wish there was a
Place to sunbathe - but the only "beach" is a very narrow strip of sand in full view
Of the restaurant. One thing that could be easily changed about this resort
Is to add a paved pedestrian walking path. We've been sharing the roads with a lot
Of cars which is not safe.
Posted by: dogwood98270

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 08/23/12 08:04 AM

We are at Arrow Point right now, for our 3rd time in the past 5 years and I must say that we really enjoy this resort. We love coming here with our boat, enjoying the sun, the lake and most everything overall. But now I am loosing all feelings twoards this resort. Everytime we come here there are signs all around that say no pets allowed. Well, this morning I wake up and go out on the balcony only to see someone from Lakeshore Lodge come out with their German Shepherd, unleashed, walk him down by the volleyball court, on Worldmark property, lets his dog do his business, then geos back into his condo without even picking up his dogs droppings. Oh well, some people have no respect for others stuff. Now that didn't make me that upset to post this yet, but the next one did. A lady from building D, our units, comes out with her two small dogs, which in turn do their business, but once again she feels too put out of her way to pick up all her dogs droppings. So they sit in the grass for all to see or to walk on. It is one thing to be told that you cannot bring pets to the condos, but to let others bring their flea ridden pets here and I have to put up with making sure that I don't accidently walk on their droppings is another thing all together. I didn't join this club to be treated like this, and I don't think it is fair that others are treated like this either. We enjoy coming to Arrow Point, but over the years it is getting worse and worse here. And it really doesn't make me feel good about any of the resorts to go there and see in the window of a building and see a Century 21 for sale sign. Makes me kind of wonder what is being sold. And another concern now, is that how can our units here at Arrow Point be made available for rent to the general public? We as so called owners, only have a limited amount of condos availablen to us, but Joe Public can reserve more than I can. Something doesn;t make sense to me.

With that being said, we do enjoy Arrow Point alot. It is our favorite place to stay. The rooms are nice and spacious and clean, the grounds are kept up real nice, and the lake and views are spectacular. It would really be a bummer for us to have to find somewhere elese to make our favorite, but if things cannot change around here, we just might have to.

Sorry about all the negativity, but alot of this trip has upset me, and I just don't feel that we should have to put up with this.
Posted by: renobob6

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 10/15/12 12:45 PM

Just returned from our week at Arrow Point. We arrived just after the onsite restaurant had closed for the season. No biggie since we stocked up at Costco for our meals. Check-in was flawless. Only complaint was that we had called weeks in advance to have them put in a "bridge" in the second bedroom to convert the twins into one big bed. The clerk confirmed the note was in the computer but it had not been done. No maintenence crew available so they got to it the next day.

Resort is beautiful. Grounds are well kept. Only bummer is lack of a hot tub.

We had a great dinner at the Wolf Lodge. Really fun biking trip on the flat bike trail that goes around the lake. Rented the bikes in Harrison. Walked the trails at Tubbs Hill and walked the shops in the area. If you have a couple of hours, do the Mineral Ridge hike for the best views of the lake. Trail head is right next to the Beauty Bay resort. Went to Silverwood Theme Park and had a decent time. Quite frankly we were hard pressed to spend a full day there since you can hit all the good rollercoasters in just a couple of hours. Nice clean little park though. Golfed at the Coeur d' Alene muni course and at the Post Falls muni course. Liked Post Falls much better. Probably just the time of year (last week in Sept) but the Coeur d' Alene greens were nearly unplayable due to the heavy blanket of pine needles. No such problem at the Post Falls course. On Thursday night we went to the Playhouse to see Oklahoma. Very nice production.

The drive does get a bit tedious after several days since you must drive back into town to do most of the stuff we like to do. However, since we live in a mountainous region (Lake Tahoe) we thought the reviews from prior posts of "horrible winding roads" was exaggerated. Yes, they are your typical mountain roads (on Hwy 97) but it is hard to complain when one of the Country's most beautiful lakes is right outside the window.

Over-all, we were very pleased with Arrow Point. I imagine the place is a zoo in the summer; but at the beginning of Fall it was a great, relaxing resort.
Posted by: skhoux

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/27/13 08:44 PM

We just returned from staying at Arrowpoint Worldmark in Idaho. We were in Bldg. B, our view was a partial view. To the right your view is of the marina, in front of you is the large multi miliion dollar complex owned by Gosser. Between Bldg F and the complex is a small view of the lake. Before the building was built you can tell that the views were awesome. I researched the units owned by Gosser and they are priced at 3.2 million for a 3 bedroom. If you want the best views it would be in Bldg A (view mainly of marina but not of Gosser building) F or I (full water views), Bldg B have partial views, Bldge C doesn't look to have good views.

The units are large with ample room, the Master Bedroom has a double vanity. There is a TV in the guest room as well as Master Bedroom. We asked to have the twins in the Master bedroom bridged and it was when we arrived. The "pack and play" for the baby was also ready for us. In the Master Bedroom, there is a large garden tub. The kitchen has large white tiled counters. We actually loved the electric BBQ, it was easy to use and cooked our food evenly.

The fireplace in livingroom barely had a flame. I noticed that to be the norm with most of the WM units I stay in. The grounds are beautifully manicured. The swimming pool is small and doesn't have a hot tub. I loved the pool deck and actually preferred the doors locked. If they weren't locked children would be running on the deck with wet feet, creating safety issues. There is a small cove, where you can launch kayaks, rafts, etc., as well as small beach area.

The restaurant, "Eddy's" sits at end of road. It is a seasonal restaurant and wasn't open while we were there. We were told by front desk, that Eddy's has planned to close their doors to the public. It will be used exclusively to the Gosser group.

I will add pics on the Worldmark Arrowpoint Facebook of our unit as well as grounds
Posted by: Zoey

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 03/07/14 05:04 PM

We are going to arrowpoint in August for a family vacation--6 adults, 2 grandkids. I have been reading some negative reviews about this place--no lake access and huge building blocking views. I just want us to have a way to enjoy the lake--is there really no access beach or dock available??? Considering this resort is on a gorgeous lake that would be ridiculous. Has anyone been there recently--can you tell me what is going on???
Posted by: janelles

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 03/24/14 02:37 PM

I stayed at Arrow Point in August for single nights going to and coming back from West Yellowstone. The resort is very nice, up in the hills and next to the Lake. You are correct that unless you are assigned the very few units that are lakeside, you will not have an unobstructed view of the lake. The Arrow Point property is a mixture of Worldmark units and privately owned units. As a result of this, there are very unwelcoming signs all over the property to remind Worldmark owners that we are prohibited from eating at the restaurant on site, parking in their parking garage, and walking on their walkways. The private owners zip down the hill at high speeds in their Ranger Rovers and BMW’s, which did not impress me.

What I mentioned above is really too bad, because the units themselves are outstanding! We were upgraded to a 3-bedroom unit on our arrival, and it did have a partial view of the lake. I won’t complain about that. Coming back from Yellowstone, we were in a 2-bedroom Special needs unit, and I can’t remember the view from that one very well, so I’m guessing it was either exhaustion or unmemorable. The swimming pool at this resort is also not that great. If you have little ones that don’t care, they will be fine. However, compared to West Yellowstone, the pool was not nearly as large and inviting.

That said, I am still spending 3 nights at Arrow Point this summer. We will see Coeur d’alene, spend a day at Silverwood and then probably take a quick drive in to Montana. There is plenty of property for sale all over the place. I would like to see Worldmark develop another resort that is lakeside, where we don’t have to compete with the private owners. It’s really not a welcoming feeling to be told at check-in that you can’t eat at the restaurant that is visible from your balcony.

On a side note: if you’re looking for someplace good to eat, we went to the Wolf Lodge steakhouse and it was magnificent. Think wood smoked old west, very cool atmosphere and the food was excellent. We had to make reservations and still waited about 15 minutes for a table, but it was worth it!
Posted by: chunsie

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 07/06/14 12:51 PM

We went last year with our two kids aged 3 and 5. We will never go back due to the super wind-y road. Our kids each threw up multiple times getting into town. There is nothing to do at the resort - the pictures online of the resort that look like activities are all from town or 25 minutes away. The beach access is this muddy little pond like area. There is a small indoor pool. The best times we had were in town or further down the lake - and that of course meant driving that awful road. The best thing was our room which was large and had a spectacular view of the lake.
Posted by: mdjrdg

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 08/23/14 08:02 PM

My husband and I are currently at Arrow Point, Coeur d'Alene. This resort is beautiful, especially if you are lucky enough to get a lake view, which we did. My reason for writing, however, is the fact that this resort is not entirely owned by Worldmark. For the past two days the unit below us has had a dog barking up to nine hours a day. There is nothing we can do because it is privately owned. Also there are areas of the property we are not allowed to use. Very second class feeling. Will try not to stay where not wholly owned.
Posted by: JamieS

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/02/15 12:36 PM

My Fiance and I stayed there last weekend for 3 nights. Wonderful resort. Very large. Wish I could post pics for you to see. The kitchen is very large. With a bar and a dining room. BBQ outside. Two bedrooms, master was quite large with its own bath. With a very large oval tub. Two sinks. Lots and lots of storage. The kitchen has so many empty cabinets as well as the bathroom. Large cupboards between the dining and livingroom and one in the foyer. We had a room that had a great view of the lake. We had the "D" unit and alot of the unit was private but we never heard or saw any private owners.

There is a pool but no hot tub. Was disappointed about that. There is a fitness room up in the registration office. They rent some ice cream novelties and some food you can heat up to eat. Like hot pockets. There is no recycle bins by the units but the registration office will take it but no glass. weird!

It takes between 12-15 minutes to get back to I-90. that is the downfall about this resort. Saw deers several times, so watch out.
Posted by: kjazz

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 09/03/15 01:03 PM

We are headed to Arrow Point for the very first time there next week Labor day 2015) . Just wanted to say in advance of this trip that the management, especially Barbara and Tammy have been so very helpful with all our questions about our trip and our 3 bedroom unit starting Sept 7 thru the 14th. We adjusted dates one day sooner for arrival. They have answered numerous questions regarding our boat, parking, unit request, groceries , activities and rentals, and the weather and how the smoke form all the fires is around the resort.... glad to have such knowledgeable staff on board there! I hope they get to know soon how much they are appreciated by us! See you all next week and we will let you know how our stay was!
Posted by: BlissfulTravels

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review---Families Beware! - 09/14/15 06:29 PM

We stayed at Arrow Point this August,2015, after being on the waitlist for about 8 months. I initially couldn't figure out how to book it, even a year in advance. No matter what the date, or how early in the morning I tried, there was never any availability. Little did I know, it would be the worst (and only poor) WorldMark experience ever! Don't get me wrong, the setting is beautiful, there on Lake Coeur D'Alene. And the accommodations, as always, were immaculate, spacious and tastefully done. No, it had entirely to do with feeling completely unwelcome there. The day we arrived it was 100 degrees, so my son and I strolled down to check out the pool and the lake. It was a small pool, no hot tub, but it looked okay. The doors to the deck overlooking the lake were ALL locked...I thought that was strange, but figured it was an error. As we rounded the pool building and got our first look at the lake, my son's eyes lit up as he spied a big inflatable deck floating there, with a slide at one end, and several kids having a blast on it. Then I noticed that the area was roped off! It said "Gosser members Only". Suddenly those X s on the map that the woman at the front desk gave us took on a different meaning. (At first when she explained that WorldMark didn't own the entire resort (I knew that), so there were private areas just for the Gosser members, it didn't seem like any big deal. Who wanted to go into their lodge?) Our area of the lake was laughable. It was bordered by a dock, with a boat parked there. There was no sand, just grass up to the waterline. And definitely no inflatable deck. It felt terrible! My son was so disappointed. Might I suggest that OUR part of the lake could be spiffed up a bit??! Our unit had a sideways view of the area, and I never really saw anyone playing there. As for our family, we never went back down there, or even used the pool. The feel of, as one owner put it, being a second class citizen was just too strong. I would NEVER go back there! I will say that the front desk personnel were wonderful, though I never got that call from the manager they promised.
Posted by: dshincamino

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/01/17 06:53 PM

I'm noticing the last post was over 1 1/2 years ago. Has anyone gone recently? We are heading there in August of this year, 2017. Has anything improved for the WorldMark Owners? Or is everything still slanted for the Gosser owners? Any more shore space? Activities on site?

Thanks!
Posted by: prkrdiane

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 07/10/17 09:20 AM

We just came back from Arrow Point, even though we had a late check-out we had a great time. No the still have half the beach cut off for the other resort. But we got in late everyday so just sitting by the lake was fine for us. We did have a late check-in at 6 pm that we were not happy with. Make sure you get your groceries in Couer D'Alene before heading to the resort. We spent a couple days at the water park which was fun and pretty relaxing in the lazy pool. Look on groupon and get a discount for the lake boat ride. Big savings. Besides that the room was clean and we had a great time.
Posted by: Slash01

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/14/18 08:02 PM

We spent a couple nights here at the end of April. The resort was very quiet and the room was enormous. Yes, the road from the highway is slow and takes about 20 minutes. Plan ahead, have your groceries and don't think you'll just run down the street to pick something up that you forgot. There is a small market down the road, but they may or may not have what you need. They were actually closed on Saturday. I don't think anything has changed from previous reviews. The beach is a grassy area, rather than sand. Maybe not ideal for swimming, but great if you have a paddle board or perhaps a jet ski. The grassy area would be great for frisbee, lawn darts, badminton, etc... If you plan to head back to Couer D' Alene or maybe Kellogg for the day, plan ahead and make sure you take all that you need. Forgetting something in your room would be inconvenient to say the least. I'm not sure why other reviewers are complaining about the private club next door. After researching the gozzer ranch, you'll learn that its basically a country club. The units in that lakeside lodge start around $2 million. They have a private golf course just above the highway. It's easy to understand why they protect their exclusivity.
Posted by: lipnickeyfun

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review (Winter Stay) - 11/24/18 09:13 AM

We just finished a brief stay at Arrow Point over Thanksgiving weekend. We hit a winter storm while we were here. We have family in Coeur d'Alene, but they moved to a smaller place and didn't have room for our family of 4 to stay with them anymore. But we have visited Coeur d'Alene many times and are familiar with the area.
Pros:
Large and spacious
Even our back building room had several views of the lake, albeit mostly obstructed
Beautiful surroundings at the base of a mountain with the lake - gorgeous!
Deer aplenty
Covered, assigned parking beneath the buildings
Even in winter weather, they had plows out immediately, especially on the resort property
No sales!

Considerations:
There is nothing nearby - you are in a forest, not even in a residential area
It is a 25-30 minute drive around the lake on a very windy road to get to services in Coeur d'Alene
The pool is in it's own building which happened to be farthest from the building we were at (because of the weather, my husband actually drove the kids down to the pool, but at least there was guest parking) and NO hot tub
We didn't go to the lake, but are aware that there's really no good access for the Worldmark property
Looks like about half the units are privately owned. There are also about 2 other private properties in the same area as well. So it can be a little confusing where you are "allowed" or not.

Overall, it was nice. But the drive in and out of Coeur d'Alene was not fun. Our last night, we were driving back from Coeur d'Alene at 10 pm in a heavy snow storm. It was stressful to tackle the windy mountain roads during it. We made it safely and took about 45 minutes. There was already a plow going the other direction and it wasn't too icy. But I want to head to Coeur d'Alene and not take that road again! (The road itself isn't bad, but in the dark and bad weather - not fun!).

Posted by: fsstevem

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 05/14/19 07:37 AM

We stayed at Arrow Point the week of May 5th, 2019. I think the most recent review posted in late 2018 captured most of what we experienced except of course for the winter driving. The room was spacious and well equipped. As many of the reviewers have noted most of the rooms have an obstructed view of the lake. The buildings with an unobstructed view seem to have most of the condo units privately owned. It's a little strange as other reviewers mentioned to have both privately owned units and WorldMark properties located in the same building. The pool is small and of course there is no hot tub. Beach access is minimal since most of the property is privately owned.
It is a little remote but it's what my wife and I were looking for when we booked the property. It's a 30 minute commute to Coeur D'Alene from the resort and the road is rural and curvy as others have noted. There is a small store about 2 miles away that does carry a few snacks, soft drinks, milk, eggs, beer and wine. It also makes sandwiches, flatbread and serves ice cream.
We did enjoy our stay there and the staff as always were courteous and helpful.
Posted by: pengraman

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 07/17/20 08:52 AM

We just finished a week stay at WM Arrow Point. We truly did have a great time. We were in Building A, Room 1102. We were on the lowest floor, had a nice deck with a view of the marina and water. The room was nice, well furnished, the beds comfortable. Staff, despite COVID 19, were very hospitable and helpful. All of the facilities were closed. The only glitch with this resort, it is not an exclusive WM resort, like Leavenworth. The local eatery on site is unavailable. So, bring plenty of food and drinks. We had great walks up the hill each day, saw plenty of wildlife and great weather. Only glitch this trip, the privately owned room above us was at times noisy. They walked on their heals, moved furniture and the like. Such is life. Cheers.
Posted by: tbird

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 08/22/21 11:26 AM

We recently returned from a one week stay at Arrow Point Resort. We rented two three bedroom condos for our family vacation with our adult children and their families. The complex is 20 minutes from town but we knew that. We brought our boat for water skiing so we spent quite of bit of time on the lake.
Pros:
1) The room was clean and lived up to WorldMark standards.
2) The location was remote but beautiful.
3) I liked that there was a parking garage with guest parking for our family.
4) The Wolf Lodge restaurant was at the end of the road close to the freeway. Their food was delicious. I would definitely recommend dining there.
5) The WorldMark staff was helpful delivering towels when requested. No complaints there.

Cons:
1) When I last stayed at this resort, the Gozzer condos had not been built. It was just WorldMark. The Gozzer condos block part of the view and takes away from the experience.
2) WorldMark owners can no longer moor their boat at the nearby marina. We booked 13 months in advance (July 2020) and asked the marina if it would be available for us in 2021 and the answer was yes. The marina was owned by another party and we had made tentative reservations with them. Sometime during 2020-2021, the marina was sold to Gozzer Ranch and WorldMark vacationers can no longer moor their boats there. We had part of one dock to pick up our guests. I realize this circumstance is not WorldMark's fault but it does make it inconvenient for anyone who wants to bring their boat.
3) I would suggest that WorldMark build at least one or two docks for WorldMark guests. We hauled our boat 300 miles to stay at the resort and had to moor our boat and trailer at separate locations in Coeur d'Alene.
4) The resort is very noisy! UTV's drove up and down the resort roads until 1:00 am with Gozzer guests laughing and making noise (yes, I could see from my window where the guests stayed). Then in the morning the noise started up again.
5) There is a nearby restaurant again owned by Gozzer Ranch and only available to people who own condos at Gozzer Ranch. The same goes for the swimming area. We saw very few children swimming there. There is a pool that WorldMark owners can use and we did use it.

Although we enjoyed our stay for the most part, we won't be returning. Too far from town, no access for boating and mooring and way too noisy.
Posted by: norwoodrjat

Re: Arrow Point Resort Review - 02/05/22 10:08 AM

Has anyone stayed at arrow point recently in Coeur d'Alene I can't find any recent information on it we will be going in June and we're planning to take our boat but I see there is no where to put your vote in now what is the resort itself like? And the rooms