Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Valley Isle

Posted by: Forum Host

Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Valley Isle - 03/02/04 04:28 PM

You're invited to share your vacation photos with other WorldMark vacationers. Please post only the URL or link to your photo album and describe what you are showing. If showing the interior of a unit, please try to specify what size unit it is; if showing the surrounding area please tell us where the pictures were taken. If you enjoyed someone's photography, send them a private message and let them know!
Posted by: NWHairGal

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Valley Isle - 05/14/16 08:30 AM

I have never been to Valley Isle and have a 2 bedroom booked for next summer. I was told the Worldmark 2 bedroom units are a "partial" ocean view only. Does anyone have a photo of what kind of "partial" view I can expect? How "partial" are we talking? I understand depending on what floor level we get, that will change what we see too, but was hoping someone had some WM photos of the 2bdrm units I can get an idea of what we might be looking at. Thanks in advance!
Posted by: bradleypkm

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Valley Isle - 02/07/19 04:12 AM

This forum has no way to attach images, only link to web hosted ones so sort of tough to use.
Posted by: Cat_T

Valley Isle - Maui - 03/11/19 12:27 PM

Hello! We have a stay booked in May for a 2 bedroom. Has anyone stayed in a 2 bedroom recently? Reviews? I have read its not great views. Also, has the repair from the fire next door been done..I have not heard anything about that either. Thank you.
Posted by: Pat_604

Re: Questions on Valley Isle - Maui - 05/28/20 03:29 PM

I understand that WorldMark only has 14 units in this large high-rise building out of 120 units. Only 6 are 2BRs.

Can someone please share their experience for this resort and particularly about the 2-bedroom unit type?

How hot is it in the suite without A/C during late June? Windows help?

Do all the 2BR have a balcony? How much oceanview from the unit? Any oceanview from any of the common areas on the resort?

Thanks!
Pat
Vancouver, BC
Posted by: InaMae

Re: Questions on Valley Isle - Maui - 12/07/20 12:05 PM

We stayed there in January 2020. We were across from the elevators and at the corner where everyone walks to get to the beach so it was a little noisy. Overall they were nice and roomy. We like Valley Isle better than Kihei. Balcony was roomy enough for small table and 4 chairs. Already have a 2 bd booked for January 2021.