Kona Resort Review

Posted by: Forum Host

Kona Resort Review - 03/02/04 04:15 PM

Have you stayed at this resort? Here's your chance to tell other owners what it's really like. How big is the pool? Hot hot is the hot tub? What do you wish you known before your left home?
Posted by: traveling4fun

Re: Kona Resort Review - 07/07/16 03:25 PM

[/b]Help! where do I tell you I need a reservation or have one I no longer can use?

I know this was an old post but many people still look at it.

The correct place to post this and where many people don't know they can go and find reservations, rent them or rent out points etc. is at: [b]WM4M

When you get on the forum page it is about the fourth item down. Click on it. You will find indispensable information to which you never knew you had access.
There is a thread for reservations. These are ones you want to negotiate for or you can let others know for what you are looking.
The other thread is to negotiate credits. Maybe you need some or maybe you have some expiring.H[/b][b]
Posted by: kai

Re: Kona Resort Review - 01/18/17 07:25 PM

Hi There,
I have stayed in this resort, the pool is medium size enough to take a few laps.
If you are interested in staying in Kona I have 2 weeks in May that I wont be able to make it and I am willing to sale it for a low price.

Please let me know

Kai.
Posted by: kai

Re: Kona Resort Review - 01/18/17 07:26 PM

I have two weeks schedule for May the 20th but I wont be able to make it. I am willing to rent it for a low price.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Kai
Posted by: Ayeaye

Kona Resort, Jun 11-18, 2017, 2 bedrooms, fit 6 - 02/08/17 09:22 PM

I have 2 2-bedroom units at Kona from June 11-18,2017 reserved for my daughter's wedding. The reservation was done thirteen months ago before she decided to have the location changed. Since we can go to Kailua, Kona, Hawaii, I like to rent one unit out. (The credits are expiring) I will cancel the second unit.
Is there anyone who is interested in taking over the 2-bedroom unit at Kona resort? If you are interested, please contact me.
Sorry, I have never been there, thus can't describe the facility and the area. Please check on the Resort Gallery.
Thanks, Brenda
1-415-341-7703
Posted by: Ayeaye

Kona, Hi 2 bedroom June 11-18 to trade w San Diego, CA 2 bedroom Jun 26- july 3 - 02/23/17 12:12 PM

I have a 2-bedroom unit in Kona, HI Resort reserved from June 11-18 for 6 pp. The vacation plan has been changed to San Diego destination, 6-7 dates starting from June 25 or 26. Worldmark does not have either Week available. I would like to trade the weeks if you have San Diego Week, June 26- July 3. Or I would like to rent the Kona Week to get cash to rent hotel rooms in San Diego.
If you are interested in trading weeks or buying Kona Week, please respond to me.
Thanks
Brenda
415-341-7703
Posted by: Snarqua

Re: Kona Resort, Jun 11-18, 2017, 2 bedrooms, fit 6 - 03/16/18 09:01 AM

Hi ...is this still available? How much r you looking to rent this for? thx sarah cell 925-580-4322
Posted by: ferdpern

Re: Kona Resort Review - 05/12/18 09:11 AM

Aloha! I have a reservation for a 2-BR unit at Kona WM from 5/31/18-6/6/18. Unfortunately, my family couldn't make the trip and it's just me staying that week. Is there anyone with a studio or 1-BR for that same week, willing to trade units with me? I'm trying to save my points by downsizing to a smaller unit. You can e-mail me at ferdpern@gmail.com. Thanks so much. - Ferdie (owner # 00004029849).
Posted by: MC_CC

Re: Kona Resort Review - 08/25/18 10:13 AM

Don’t go to the “owners update” or whatever it’s called, that they ask every time you stay with Worldmark. They say it’s only 45 minutes and no pressure. We were there 3 hrs, a lot of that time just waiting. At the end, when Kuhaku had the “supervisor” come in for a last effort, he gave an offer too good to pass up.... no down pmt, 5,000 pts, our current monthly pmts wouldn’t change (he said all of that would just be rolled in and our pmts extended for a longer period of time), and a free week wherever we want. It was literally too good, because we are in the midst of dealing with the credit card opened in our name for the down pmt, we haven’t gotten our points added, and we were charged around $500 that day for whatever fees. Worldmark called us saying our account was past due, even though two pmts were also just taken out that same day as well. We needed to go pick up our boys, we were already late, so they “rushed” everything and took advantage. We were there for 3 hours. Yes our fault... we could have got up and left.... we were not wanting to buy, like I said.... super good deal presented last minute... and they are shady AF. They won’t communicate with us to figure out any of it. If we ever purchase, we will definitely do the contacting and will never attend an owners workshop again.
Posted by: Doroth

Re: Kona Resort April 13-20 2019 1 bedroom to rent - 12/26/18 02:26 PM

Hi all:

We have booked April 13-20 one bedroom at Kona but now unable to go. We'd like to rent it for $900 total or best offer. Please contact me at ddwang8888-efax@yahoogroups.com.

If the post is still here, that means the bedroom is still available. Otherwise, i will delete it.

Thank you
Dorothy
Posted by: KHUGHES19

Re: Kona Resort Review - 06/15/21 12:13 PM

Not sure how to get to the thread that you mentioned for buying points/renting. Can you explain? Thanks. smile