Resort Review - WorldMark Portland - Waterfront Park

Posted by: KrisComm

Resort Review - WorldMark Portland - Waterfront Park - 01/22/19 01:15 PM

Have you stayed at WorldMark Portland - Waterfront Park? Here's your chance to tell other owners what it's really like. How big is the pool? How hot is the hot tub? What you do wish you had known before you left home?
Posted by: LizUtter

Re: Resort Review - WorldMark Portland - Waterfront Park - 06/27/19 12:42 PM

The resort is fine. There is no pool nor hot tub. I stayed in a one bedroom unit. Use of space was not great, but it was fine. There were quite a few homeless people in the area at night.

There is a park right across the street and LOTS of activities associated with the park. Earlier this spring there was a dog parade (I did not see it, someone told me about it), when I was there the PRIDE Parade was happening, so we had to plan our day around it. We were told in the next week or two there was going to be a nude bike ride in the area.

Valet Parking is EXPENSIVE but we were able to park on the street for free, we just had to be sure to be on our way by 8 AM, or pay the meter which was fine too.

Yes, I would go again if I needed to be in the Portland area for something, but would not make it a real destination.

The whole 10 days included Eagle Crest, Discovery Bay, Victoria and Portland. It was a fun trip.