Worldmark- Scottsdale, Az.

Posted by: jimambuehl

Worldmark- Scottsdale, Az. - 11/18/16 07:48 AM

On the website, the location for this new resort is incorrect. It actually shows the location of the South Mountain resort. The new Scottsdale Worldmark resort is close to the Talking Sticks baseball stadium (home of the Colorado Rockies/Arizona Diamondbacks) spring training complex.
Posted by: mike39

Re: Worldmark- Scottsdale, Az. - 02/01/17 10:55 PM

i am in scottsdale on vacation and went by the new worldmark. it is a couple of blocks north of indian school road just off 101 about a mile. it is basically a motel that has been renovated a rectangle of two floors of old rooms. it is close to great golf. cam bell back, talking stick, star fire, orange tree, and various ranches. the better courses are farther north and south. my favorite is ranch on manuata in cave creek and wiriiwind devil's claw. a sheritin resort. troop north is a beautiful course but exspene. how evere at times they have a monument express rate for around thirty five dollars. an executive course. it is well worth the price. i wish whyndam would go for nicer properties than those of the last five years. seems they want to maximize income by reducing the quality of properties and reducing upkeep. trend west obtained much better properties. the reno property is not nice lake ha ask is not very useful. wyndumb gets one bedroom properties not right for families. i wish owners had more say in thrselection of new properties.
Posted by: HOTinPHX

Re: Worldmark- Scottsdale, Az. - 04/12/17 05:05 PM

I agree with Mike... This "resort" is nothing more than a low budget motel dressed up a little, but DEFINITELY not worth the credits being charged. You can get a nice 5-star resort in the Scottsdale area, usually on special this time of year, for half what the value of the credits being charged. Wyndham just jacks up the credit values on these new resorts so they have more credits to vote and control who sits on the Worldmark Board.
Posted by: LakeGirl411

Re: Worldmark- Santa Fe, NM - 06/07/17 08:35 AM

We have released a 1 bedroom unit at Santa Fe, New Mexico WorldMark beginning June 11-June 18. It's in a beautiful location, but we just couldn't go this time! Hope somebody picks it up!

We have also released the Red River, New Mexico, 2 bedroom unit June 18-25. This is a great place in the mountains in Northern New Mexico with lots to do.