Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Ft. Lauderdale - Palm-Aire

Posted by: KrisComm

Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Ft. Lauderdale - Palm-Aire - 09/15/14 11:33 AM

You're invited to share your vacation photos with other WorldMark vacationers. Please post only the URL or link to your photo album and describe what you are showing. If showing the interior of a unit, please try to specify what size unit it is; if showing the surrounding area, please tell us where the pictures were taken. If you enjoyed someone's photography, send them a private message and let them know or write a note in the "Questions and Comments" thread.
Posted by: slabeaume

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Ft. Lauderdale - Palm-Aire - 01/28/15 08:42 PM

Some pictures of a Palm Aire 2 bedroom unit and a 4 bedroom penthouse unit.
https://suessharedalbums.shutterfly.com/10862
Posted by: Terryjean

Ft. Lauderdale - Palm-Aire - 02/07/17 05:39 PM

I can't find much on this site about this resort. I was wondering about the shuttle to the beach.How often does it go and where do you catch it. Thanks for the help.
Posted by: Dhughes24

Re: Owner's Vacation Photo Album - Ft. Lauderdale - Palm-Aire - 09/03/17 09:23 PM

Trying to decide whether to go to Daytona Beack Walk or Palm Aire in Ft. Lauderdale for our 40th next year. Any experience that anyone can share that would help with the decision?
Posted by: DangerBob

Storm damage? - 09/11/17 09:18 AM

Wondering how the Palm Aire faired through the storm? Anybody have a report?
Posted by: millerid

Re: Storm damage? - 09/18/17 08:16 AM

Did you ever get any updated info on the resort status? I have tried calling to ask this question but call volumes are so high I'm stuck on perma-hold
Posted by: DangerBob

Re: Storm damage? - 09/19/17 09:49 AM

No report yet from anyone.