Activities & Things To Do - St. Thomas - Elysian Beach Resort

Posted by: KrisComm

Activities & Things To Do - St. Thomas - Elysian Beach Resort - 07/23/13 12:46 PM

What's there to do at this fabulous WorldMark resort and on St. Thomas? We want to hear what you did and saw here!
Posted by: slabeaume

Re: Activities & Things To Do - St. Thomas - Elysian Beach Resort - 07/31/14 08:16 PM

If you're into snorkeling like we are, the snorkeling right off this beach (to the left) is fantastic. We did a lot of snorkeling all over St. Thomas and rate this high on the list of great snorkeling. We liked that snorkeling was great so close to shore (unlike Sapphire) and you could go on around the point to even better coral. I saw fish around the point that I didn't see anywhere else.

There is a roped off area for swimming. It had an all sand bottom and a lot of people stood around in there. Just be careful if you do that, stingrays like to hang out there, too. Shuffle your feet in that area.

They also have a great pool and Jacuzzi here!

We saw lots of water toys for rent, but didn't check out the prices from the concierge there on the beach since we brought our own snorkel gear and enjoy doing that. I was told they also book tours from there, too.