Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve

Posted by: KrisComm

Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 12/05/12 09:56 AM

Share those hidden gems you stumbled upon or report on the celebrated favorite that everyone must visit. This is the place to share your reviews and suggestions.
Posted by: AZbikers

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 01/08/14 07:00 AM

Rustlers Rooste is a great Cowboy Themed Steak house just a couple blocks away. http://www.rustlersrooste.com/ Friday's they have FREE finger foods during Happy Hour! They even have a shuffle board!
Posted by: gpwuster

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 02/04/15 07:38 PM

any more suggestion? We will be staying at this place in mid. October
Posted by: gpwuster

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 02/04/15 07:40 PM

just looked at their menu. I think I will try the rattle snake grin
Posted by: cotraveller

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 02/11/15 05:41 PM

There is a Mexican restaurant on Baseline, just west of I-10 that is very good. I don't remember the name of it but it is on the south side of Baseline, between 48 St (where you turn off Baseline to go to the WorldMark resort) and I-10. It would be hard to miss. There is also a Macayo's Mexican restaurant 2 or 3 miles south of the resort on 48th St., also very good.
Posted by: gigharbor007

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 02/17/15 09:10 PM

Check out the Lobby Grill in the Arizona Grand Resort. It's almost walking distance. We went last November and sat outside, it was great. There's a sports bar (can't remember name) on Baseline - it's pretty good. Tons of places south of the resort off of I-10 on Ray Rd, Elliot Rd etc. It'a a drive but Tempe (by ASU) has lots of choices too.
Posted by: jbcoug

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 05/01/15 06:30 PM

The Mexican restaurant on Baseline is Aunt Chilada's
Posted by: dogwood98270

Re: Area Restaurants - Phoenix - South Mountain Preserve - 06/15/15 08:44 PM

If you are looking for a great steakhouse, Rustler's Rooste is definitely it. They even have rattlesnake, which is awesome. If you are looking for somewhere to eat with the kids, The Rainforest Café is it. Great food and a very kid friendly atmosphere.