Questions and Comments for Pinetop

Posted by: Forum Host

Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 04/13/04 02:15 PM

Have a question regarding the resort? Want to give someone kudos for the great story they shared in their Vacation Journal or for their awesome photo album? Do it here. Title your reply "Questions - Pinetop", "Kudos; Journal - Pinetop", or "Kudos; Photos - Pinetop". This will make it easy to search this forum to find the questions and answers or the respective kudos. Be sure to give us the username for your thank you.
Posted by: oldcoach

Re: Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 06/15/11 07:22 AM

Quick question-- Are Pinetop (or Bison Ranch) resorts anywhere near the huge fires down there? Are they in any danger of damage?...... the Coach
Posted by: eyegirl

Re: Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 06/17/11 08:21 AM

Pinetop is about 60 miles west of the fires...but the fires are moving east into new mexico
Posted by: bowjac

Re: Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 08/26/11 03:10 PM

We will be making our 3rd visit there next week. Any recent feedback on restaurants nearby? Also, is there anyplace nearby for fishing boat rentals? We plan to fish area lakes. Thanks
Posted by: GrandmaKaren

Re: Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 10/14/14 11:25 AM

I am planning a trip to Pinetop in mid October. Can anyone tell me what kind of weather to expect?
Posted by: da5stringking

Re: Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 06/20/15 07:28 PM

I have the same question, but in 2015. We are headed up there in October for our Fall Break....Can anyone tell me what kind of weather/temperatures to expect? Thanks!
Posted by: tedfire

Re: Questions and Comments for Pinetop - 09/21/18 04:54 PM

We have stayed in Pinetop during August and now in September. A lot of people complain about no air conditioning but people need to remember it is at almost 7200 feet and it does cool off at night. In August 2016, I remember using the heater and fireplace. Last night it got down to 40. They have ceiling fans and a box fan to help. The pool and hot tubs are rarely used. They are both very nice. The beds and sofas are not as bad as one person stated. We will definitely come back every year.