Who's Online
0 registered (), 33 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#1983 - 03/04/04 03:12 PM Area Restaurants - Branson
Forum Host
WorldMark Forum

Share those hidden gems you stumbled upon or report on the celebrated favorite that everyone must visit. This is the place to share your reviews and suggestions.

#57645 - 04/18/17 10:58 AM Re: Area Restaurants - Branson [Re: Forum Host]
DangerBob Offline

Loc: Seattle, Wa
Food: Food was incredible. Since there was little listed here to identify what restaurants were good, so I relied heavily on Yelp, and it didn’t let me down. Here are the ones we tried and highly recommend:
1) Farmhouse (Great diner food and breakfast all day, and don’t miss the Blackberry cobbler)
2) Gettin’ Basted (Great BBQ, it’s located inside a theatre, is very unassuming, and would be easy to miss, but don’t! They have a large platter with portions of everything on it which fed four of us very well. We also tried something called ‘burnt ends’ which was delicious. There was a cheese dip appetizer with fried wonton noodles as chips…awesome!)
3) White River Fish House (Try the alligator tails appetizer, and the bread pudding, the catfish and trout dinners were superb)
4) Grand Country Buffet (very good buffet, if you are that hungry)
5) Pizza World Buffet (decent pizza)
6) Showboat (dinner there was excellent, along with the show)
7) Andy’s Frozen Custard (good for a treat)
8) Smith Creek Moonshine (after the free tastings, try the appetizers. Fried pickles and Jalapeno wheels, unexpectedly good)
9) Billy Bob’s Dairyland (thick burgers, and great shakes, chili, and be sure and try the Fried pies)
10) Silver Dollar City food (Silver Dollar City is a theme park. We had no intention of going until some hot tub chatter convinced us to go in and just see the free shows…no intention of doing the coasters. It was a not-to-be-missed experience overall…but the food was among the highlights. There was a huge variety of strange and tasty options. Fry Bread sandwiches of every description, as an example I recommend the Monster Fry bread with cheese sausage, brisket, chicken strips, bacon, cheddar and mozzarella all on one sandwich, or the Nutella s’mores fry bread. Then there’s the donut burger, bacon wrapped sausage, bacon brownies, bacon cannoli, apple and bacon on grilled cinnamon bread, burger dog which is a sausage wrapped in a hamburger, succotash, frog leg, shark steak, and alligator skewers, and on and on it goes. Try the apple dumpling alamode. A bakery onsite has great cinnamon rolls, and another has great warm apple turnovers smothered in apple butter. All very strange to my Pacific NW experience, but delicious.)
11) We heard good things about Dana’s BBQ, although we didn’t get to try it.
12) Another place that sounded intriguing but we didn’t get to was Scooters with cream cheese burgers.

Edited by DangerBob (04/18/17 11:33 AM)

#50944 - 10/14/13 07:57 AM Re: Area Restaurants - Branson [Re: fisherman]
bthorman Offline

Loc: San Francisco Area
Good questions, but you posted in the restaurant section.

#50943 - 10/13/13 07:56 PM Re: Area Restaurants - Branson [Re: ]
fisherman Offline

Loc: Las Vegas
Looking at booking September 2014 for my wife and I. Wondering is that a good time of year to go? Not to cold? We live in Vegas so enjoy music, shows and performances. Not into gambling. What other activities as we are both in our mid-50's. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. Also if we book should we request a ground floor or higher floors? Any particular views?

Mike & Terry

Mike & Terry

#50929 - 10/10/13 12:30 PM Re: Area Restaurants - Branson [Re: ]
Lynn B Offline

Loc: Central WA State
We just returned from spending 10days in Branson. I'd seen several posts about the Fall Creek Bakery near the resort and decided to go there just a few days before we left. Well, I sure wish I'd have gone earlier but my waistband & scales might be glad I didn't! Ordered the Danish Coffee Cake & bread pudding; both delicious. You now have to preorder &get the next day; their sign in front has phone #. Linda has a menu of bakery goods & prices on small porch. She no longer has a "counter" open and preordering is more effecient time & supply wise for her. I told Linda I would post an FYI here.

We did eat at Lambert's @ Ozark and Danna's BBQ& Burgers @Branson as well as IHOP, Ruby Tuesdays (love the salad bar), Olive Garden and @ the unit.

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.