Who's Online
0 registered (), 22 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Stuart_F, mazeeam, DandL, arktraveler, laney
49392 Registered Users
Forum Stats
49,392 Members
128 Forums
1,410 Topics
6,802 Posts

Max Online: 402 @ 01/21/20 09:39 AM
(Views)Popular Topics
Questions and Comments for Coral Baja 20,022,170
Coral Baja Resort Review 1,149,752
Las Vegas Resort Review 850,372
Questions and Comments for Las Vegas on the Blvd 726,045
Questions and Comments for Kihei 687,624
Kihei Resort Review 612,272
Travel Tips and Directions for Coral Baja & Area 503,169
Questions and Comments for Seaside 438,512
Activities and Things To Do - Coral Baja 397,208
Kapaa Shores Resort Review 380,588
Top Posters (30 Days)
March
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Topic Options
#56976 - 06/16/16 07:22 AM Lake Havasu AZ Resort Review
arlpt Offline

Just spent four nights at Lake Havasu Arizona resort. Makes me wonder why our club invested in this property! Completely below Worldmark standards. We stayed in a studio unit and I realize they are smaller than other units but this was extreme! Very small rooms, you had to stand right up against the toilet and tub to close the door to the bathroom! The bedroom with a queen size bed barely have enough room to walk around it and the closet had only 2 feet of space to enclose due to a big wood incased box in the middle of it. It had a minimal swimming pool, room for about six people in it out once! They did provide free Internet and free laundry machines which were located outside of the unit. You get traffic noise no matter which unit you stay in, although the ones in the back are a little quieter. Doubt I will ever return to this Worldmark location!

#58784 - 04/21/19 04:35 PM Re: Lake Havasu AZ Resort Review [Re: arlpt]
cocaman Offline

Loc: Washington
My wife and I are here now, April 20 -24. I booked a two bedroom unit because Arizona seems to make me allergic, and I often cough at night, so an extra bedroom is nice to have so I don't disturb my wife. I find this unit to be very comfortable. It would be good for up to four adults, or a family of five or six. Bathrooms are not up to usual WM standards in this unit, but neither of them is cramped. Plenty of clothes storage in each bedroom. Three TVs and good clock radios. The kitchen is nice, although I don't like the dark cabinets. There is my complaint. Ice maker is slow. There are three separate swimming pools on the property, and although small, they would hold considerably more than six people. Today when we check two of the pools were empty, and there were never more than five people using the one we used. Yes, it's not Indio, but with the heat here, it sure was comfortable. There are two barbecues at each pool, and they weren't busy. The location is pretty good. It only takes a few minute to drive to grocery store, restaurants, and the London Bridge. Fun area to visit, and of course you must walk across it. Plenty of parking, and no charge for the area. Some fun restaurants right by the bridge. Lake Havasu is a boom town. Lots of road construction and building construction. We have two more days to explore. One day will be a canyon boat tour. Others are already sold out, so if you plan on coming you may want to look into tours early on line. On the FB WM site, I encouraged people to post here. I hope this helps. It certainly counters the person who had a studio. I guess, don't get a studio. BTW, we have two designated parking spots in a covered carport. And I love hearing the traffic go by. It's good background noise. We are set back some, but I can see the road from the room. Also I see a portion of the lake, a small portion. This is not a typical WorldMark, but it is more than adequate. I am glad this is available, and if you plan on visiting Arizona, and you haven't been to Lake Havasu, this place is a good spot. I think our four nights here will be just about right for us after four weeks in Scottsdale. Not at a WM.

#57771 - 06/22/17 07:27 AM Re: Lake Havasu AZ Resort Review [Re: arlpt]
janeytomp Offline

At first when we checked in, our hearts dropped b/c the unit was smaller than usual and kind of dark. However, having been here for a week, I have to say that 1. This is one of the better properties in this area. In general, it's not an elegant place, and our suite at London Bridge another trip was WORSE. Houses here are not nice and there are no upscale properties to stay. 2. The darkness was a blessing. Yes, you can open all of the blackout curtains but they do help keep the unit cool in hot temps. Some other notes: there are NO LAKESIDE properties at all due to lake regulations so having the lake view was the most you can hope for. The property is great with all of the usual Worldmark amenities. Resort is next to busy road and so could be loud. We got a unit behind the lobby and it was slightly removed from road and not so noisy. If you have on air con, won't hear road noise no matter where you are and there are always ear plugs. We spent very little time in the unit, enjoying the lake, bowling, pools, etc, instead. But when we were there, it was great with large, large balcony, great lake view and plenty of space to spread out, which is why we go to Worldmark rather than a hotel. No laundry in unit a drag and never even found the laundry b/c we didn't need it. It's hot enough that you don't wear much here! 3 pools, small. Rec room the basics, nothing to write home about. Staff is super nice, lets you exchange pool/lake towels daily, gives you anything you need. Waterfall and nice lobby welcoming. You need a car to get around b/c it's spread out. Parking under the unit was a BLESSING, b/c sheltered car stayed less hot. Everything in Lake Havasu is pretty close together, so it's easy to get around. We had a BLAST, a fine vacation, and this is a great chance to see Lake Havasu and the world famous London Bridge. Units are not super upscale like in Seattle or Sydney but better than anything you're likely to get in this area (and we got around). Hope that helps!

© 2005 - Wyndham Resort Development Corporation. All rights reserved.
WorldMark™ is a federally registered service mark of Wyndham Resort Development Corporation.