|The WorldMark Vacation Forum
Get the straight scoop from WorldMark
owners and guests.
|Register for the Forum
Enter the Forum
Where are the restaurants? How about the golf courses? And where can you take the kids? The answers to these questions and many more can be found right here in the WorldMark Vacation Forum.
Our forum is organized by resort, so if you're interested in activities
at, say, WorldMark Bass Lake, you can find out what owners are saying
by going directly to that resort's discussion board. There you'll
find topics of interest: golf, shopping and more. You'll also find
places where owners and guests can share their vacation journals
Feel free to read what others have to say, and if you'd like to
contribute to this valuable vacation planning resource, the sign
up process is fast and simple. Simply click the "New user" link
on the top of any forum page or click
here to register.
We at WorldMark hope you enjoy this dialogue between owners. Some
vacations are longer than others, but every vacation is a memory.
And memories are best when shared with each other.
Please note the following forum rules:
WorldMark by Wyndham hosts and manages this forum, and it reserves the right to remove, without notification, any inappropriate postings and may restrict those who continue to violate the spirit of the discussion board. Inappropriate postings include but are not limited to those with:
Repeated violations of any of the rules will result in permanent restriction from the forum.
- Inappropriate language, racial slurs and personal attacks;
- Offers to sell WorldMark credits or sell, trade or rent other timeshare weeks or rental properties (WorldMark credit rental discussions are permitted only in the WM4M Rental Board portion of the site);
- Links to sites with content inappropriate for reading or viewing by the general population;
- Issues or complaints about company policies, rules, procedures, products, services or personal owner accounts (Email: Owner Care —North American or Asia Pacific—is the appropriate department for such concerns, and any posting containing issues or complaints will be removed and referred to Owner Services);
- Argumentative or abusive language; and
- Links to or advertising of any inappropriate products or services
- Inaccurate, negative and/or slanderous comments regarding WorldMark, the WorldMark Board of Directors, Wyndham, Club Wyndham Plus, or other individuals representing these organizations.
A section of the vacation forum is open only to verified WorldMark owners. You will be prompted for your owner number when you register.